The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Archaeology 2012 Undergraduate Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HollieH
ahhh, i'm literally going on my own and I don't know anyone, worried now ahahaha

Don't worry I'm going all on my own too! :smile:

I feel kinda unprepared tho, hoping it's as informal as everyone says!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 281
Ahhh I hope so too, good luck for tomorrow! and I guess I'll see you there :smile:
Well that was fun
Reply 283
Hey,

Anyone else got an interview for the 7th? I've got one for arch and anth. Kind of nervous, but also looking forward to it.
Reply 284
People that had an interview on the 29th, how do you think it went?
Just curious.
Damn that was a long day! I wish I had something more intelligent to say about that Ram :rolleyes:
Original post by vox001
People that had an interview on the 29th, how do you think it went?
Just curious.
Damn that was a long day! I wish I had something more intelligent to say about that Ram :rolleyes:

I think it went okay, my interviewer was really friendly and it really was as informal as they say! It was a long day though, with so many different bits.
Mine seemed more academic than I thought it would be
Original post by Captain Darling
Mine seemed more academic than I thought it would be

Mine wasn't academic at all really, although I heard a few others talking and theirs seemed to be academic as well.
Reply 288
I just had a phone interview on the 28th (I'm international), and am quite anxiously awaiting word back. I just wanted to let all you guys know that this thread is SUPER helpful, and was what kept me from freaking out too much the night before. So thanks to all of you. :smile: Hopefully I'll see you in September?
I said UCL is now my first choice when he asked, if that makes any difference
Reply 290
lizziehex mines also on the seventh! ill probably see you there. trekking all the way from leeds for the interview and open day
How much do you think that group talk actually meant? THey didn't know our names after all..
Reply 292
Original post by Captain Darling
How much do you think that group talk actually meant? THey didn't know our names after all..

Hopefully not much- I think I said some pretty stupid things just to break the silence! Plus I was sat right next to him so I felt a bit under pressure :s-smilie: Everyone there was so posh as well- I felt like an outright commoner.
Reply 293
Original post by biagio
lizziehex mines also on the seventh! ill probably see you there. trekking all the way from leeds for the interview and open day

Just saw this, how do you think it went? Pretty happy with how my interview went, the guy was really friendly. Was a really long day though, I was shattered by the end of it, and i was only coming from North London!
Reply 294
WOOOH! Got an offer through today for arch & anth :biggrin: anyone else heard yet?
Original post by vox001
WOOOH! Got an offer through today for arch & anth :biggrin: anyone else heard yet?

Snap! I think I got my offer at the same time as you if you put this up straightaway!

AAB offer for Arch & Anth, now just got to decide where to go...
Reply 296
Original post by AquilaXenon
Snap! I think I got my offer at the same time as you if you put this up straightaway!

AAB offer for Arch & Anth, now just got to decide where to go...

Yay well done! mine is AAB too :smile: having trouble choosing as well- where else do you have offers from?
Original post by vox001
Yay well done! mine is AAB too :smile: having trouble choosing as well- where else do you have offers from?

Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh and Bristol. I think I'm going to firm Cambridge and insure either UCL or Durham but it's just trying to make decisions!

How about you?
Reply 298
I got an offer as well, and I've already firmed it! :smile:
Anyone heard from Class Arch and Class Civ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending