The Student Room Group

Whats the most ridiculous statement you have ever put in a exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Jdizzle09
i really didnt care about science at school and especially chemistry - so i drew a castle in my chemistry standard grade, and said something like water = o2 bcos of the phone advert with the bubbles..haha. also it asked what direction something went in and i put two arrows facing each other... that was in the prelim and i had a massive ? next to it! lol

Lol, the SQA let you away with that ?
Reply 401
LuhLah
Lol, the SQA let you away with that ?

Haha yeah! i did some stupid stuff... mainly in the prelim though so it was more up to the teacher! But i think he took it as a joke though which was lucky! haha :P
Reply 402
I can't remember any ridiculous things I've put specifically. I remember a few instances where I've wrote things, thought about it for a second, then just smirked at it for whatever reason. In my English A2 synopsis exam I made an unintentional pun near the start of the exam. I was commenting on food and how it links with overweight children in the media, saying it was a "large" problem and had "huge" ramifications or something. I realised what it might sound like to the examiner and just chuckled and carried on. Put me at ease for the rest of the exam anyway. Long ass exam too.
Homie
GCSE PE: Done BTEC in Sport, finished the course 2 months early so naturally we were entered into the GCSE PE exam :confused: Didn't revise as I had Music that day which was far more important - anyways, the question of the endomorph, exomorph and the other who's name eludes me came up - I ended up putting 'Pie eater' for the larger guy.. I got a D!

The other one's mesomorphic. :yes:
I would know the answer to that question because there's a poster outside the changing rooms, and we make fun of this obese guy by pointing at the endomorphic guy (it's not nice but I'm not a nice person).

I've never written anything stupid in actual exams but my mock-mock graphics test was my retard-fest. I still got a C.
Reply 404
remember in my GCSE Geography , having troubles with a lot of the questions , so just put random answers in.
Reply 405
in the english exam - wrote about a episode of the simpsons then put a wink on the paper telling him or her i'll take them to dinner if they let me pass

ps it was the year 9 sats
wrote i'd rather be playing cod on my gcse eng lit paper ... bitche's gave me a D
I woke up, smoked a joint and completely forgot I had an ICT exam at 9:00am. I had a little trouble concentrating and couldn't recall any information relating to the subject matter, so I went on a little 10-page digression concerning consciousness and subjective existence.

My question was on SSL encryption.
I was trying to fail my citizenship exam, so I decided to write as a crazy Marxist, misquoting a bunch of authors and moaning about society.

Still got a C
Reply 409
There was a question in a statistics exam about a taxi driver being late. I wrote that the passenger should have asked if he was a wizard, for a wizard is never late nor early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
In GCSE biology on a question about agriculture's impact on global warming:

"Cows are known to fart a lot..."
Reply 411
Something about old people growing cabbages for a hobby. It was in general studies and we all had a challenge to fit the word cabbage in. I didn't do any of the others though, and some people just wrote the word as a sentence... I made it fit the question :smile:
Reply 412
In one of my chemistry exams the question was something like "name this alkene" I didn't know what it was so I wrote a few lines about how I can't name it because I don't know what gender it is, and then proceeded to write a list of all the unisex names I knew
Short course, compulsary Welsh;

"Dinosoriaid fi yn hoffi am eu bod yn bwyta arholwyr."

Which translates to "I like dinosaurs because they eat examiners." Extremely tangential to the question, but whatevs.
In RE I ended all long-answer questions with a paragraph about how my beliefs - that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe - conflict with all major religions. :smile:
Reply 415
"I wanna be the very best.
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real quest,
To train them is my cause... etc"

To a general studies exam in AS.
Reply 416
In sociology gcse they asked why there is an increase in extended families .. I said grannies move in with their daughters because they can cook better ..
Original post by Xero Xenith
In RE I ended all long-answer questions with a paragraph about how my beliefs - that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe - conflict with all major religions. :smile:

What did you get? haha
Reply 418
Original post by antihero
"I wanna be the very best.
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real quest,
To train them is my cause... etc"

To a general studies exam in AS.

NO WAY! LOOOOOOOL

In my TOEFL exam I had to read an excerpt or something, and since the exams was like 4 hours long, I spaced out. I had to summarize the excerpt in like 1 minute, something about possums, and since I spaced out I just spoke for like 40 seconds. The next 15 seconds was just awkward silence, then I used the last 5 seconds to say: "And that's the way it is."

I thought: "Kill me now."
not ridiculous but my moment of rebellion came in this form

"...you're not reading this are you, Mr ----"
plopped that in an essay question

in gcse mocks (wish i was more bad ass :frown: )
and when i got my paper back he didn't even notice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending