The Student Room Group

Exam Invigilators

What are everyone's Exam Invigilators like? I went to my friends 18th brithday party last night. He lives with 2 of the teachers at my school. Their 2 daughters are Exam Invigilators but they were there. It was at a rock night club and so we were moshing and getting pissed. It was so much fun! Now everytime i'm sitting in an exam, trying to concerntrate, i'm just going to have to look up and see them to burst out laughing because of last night.

Anyone else have personal relationships with Exam Invigilators?
Reply 1
i dont know whose ours are. but there is this one man, who walks with a limp in our exams hall.
My best mate who lives 3 doors away, his step dad is invilgulating me, its great I get a lift home after I finish my exams, I had to go piss in the middle of the Eng Lit exam and he took me out to the loo and we had a chat bout how hard the paper was while i was laking a piss lol
Reply 3
My teachers are the invigilators, so i have no personal realtionships with them. =) I like to keep it that way!!
Reply 4
How come your 18 year old friend lives with two of your teachers? Just wondering. Sounds a bit dodgy does that. :wink:
Reply 5
zhivago
How come your 18 year old friend lives with two of your teachers? Just wondering. Sounds a bit dodgy does that. :wink:

lol enit :biggrin:
Reply 6
Is that allowed?
Reply 7
lol. I want to hear this explanation now...! :wink: :wink:

Latest