The Student Room Group
well i'm not travelling, but i'm saving for my uni fees by using EMA money and money from a job in waitrose.
Reply 2
No Future
How are you all paying for your travelling/gap year? I'm not having one, just wondering.

i'm working in my gap year so saving some money each month for uni, living off the rest and going to use my last pay packet to go inter-railing!
Reply 3
I've been saving through VIth form and I'm going to be working over the summer and for some of my year out, so I can afford to travel.
Reply 4
No Future
How are you all paying for your travelling/gap year? I'm not having one, just wondering.

I'm using all of my lifelong savings (which my parents thought would help me through uni...oh well, more debt :p: ), I'm working for six months and I got a £500 grant from a local trust. :smile:

I just hope I have enough!
Reply 5
Madelyn
I've been saving through VIth form and I'm going to be working over the summer and for some of my year out, so I can afford to travel.

:dito:
Reply 6
I'm going to work for 3 months before to save the 2000 my parents want from me, and then work afterwards to save some money for uni and pay my parents back.
Reply 7
I'm working all the hours in the day,and just never going out, ever.

Latest