The Student Room Group

Course Codes on UCAS Form

Soon I will be making my UCAS application, however I am just wondering about the codes to put on the form.
I have my 5 uni's that I am going to put on the form, however they do not all have the same course. It is accounting & economics I want to do, and some of them follow the code NL41 and others LN14. Will I be able to put a different code for each university on my form or will I have to make seperate applications, or worse only make one app and miss out on some of the unis I want to apply for, limiting my choice to 2?
Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
You can put a different code for each university as you apply for the university and course together for each of your five choices, if that makes sense. You can apply for completely different courses at different universities, or different courses at the same University (I did that) if you want to...
Reply 2
Ok brilliant thanks for the reassurance, and the only thing that stays the same is the personal statement if I'm correct?
One application, one personal statement, five choices for anything that takes your fancy, and (hopefully) five offers :smile: Good luck!
moonaldo99
Ok brilliant thanks for the reassurance, and the only thing that stays the same is the personal statement if I'm correct?

Yes, everything else (PS, reference, grades) gets sent to all unis and stays the same.
Reply 5
Brilliant thanks for the advice, I was worried that I would have a very limited choice for courses!

Latest

Trending

Trending