The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No preference! :smile: Although if one has no reason to do it, I don't see why one would want to...
I prefer it personally from a girls point of view, it just looks nicer and in my opinion cleaner :smile:
Will someone explain to me how it is cleaner?
Reply 4
there no icky stick stuff and bacteria and hair caught behind the foreskin
But what about people who bath just as much as circumsied guys? I dont get how it is any cleaner.
Reply 6
it just is
explain. I can't see a logical reason why anybody who is clean cannot have a clean intact penis
Reply 8
becasue when your walking about it gets sweaty and the hiar eww
Reply 9
trigger
it just is

Nice answer. :rolleyes: Your personal opinion I presume?
Hair doesnt grow under the foreskin.
joshdajoker

|Thats what you think :p:
:rofl: Surely it's cleaner not to be circumcised because the big underneath is protected most of the time :confused:
Any reasonably clean man can make sure stuff doesn't get trapped underneath.
Reply 13
joshdajoker

yes im well aware of that its the stray pubes that caught underneathe it it makes me heave
well whoever that was is just not clean. At least you can tell when a circumsized guy is a clean guy.
Reply 15
well iv had both kinds of guy and i just prefer circumsised
Reply 16
trigger
well iv had both kinds of guy and i just prefer circumsised

That is fair enough as you are entitled to you personal opinion. However you should probably read up on the damage it does not only physical but also mentally to any guy who is circumcised.
Reply 17
why when every guy iv been with has been perfectly happy?
Reply 18
Hmm couldn't be sure yet, don't know any circumcised guys but I can't imagine really having a preference.
Reply 19
SciFi25
That is fair enough as you are entitled to you personal opinion. However you should probably read up on the damage it does not only physical but also mentally to any guy who is circumcised.

you what??????? mentally??? eh???

Latest