The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
keano
you what??????? mentally??? eh???

Yes. Read this site.

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html
Reply 21
Bad, if you're not, you can get it done later, if you are, you can't reasonably have it undone. It's better to have the choice later in life than have one forced upon you as a baby.
Reply 22
trigger
becasue when your walking about it gets sweaty and the hiar eww
what are you talking about? there is no sweat (why the **** would your foreskin sweat) and no hairs (again wtf?), as long as you clean regularly it is exactly the same, if not better as there is less contact with the outside world.
Reply 23
what are you talking about? there is no sweat (why the **** would your foreskin sweat) and no hairs (again wtf?), as long as you clean regularly it is exactly the same, if not better as there is less contact with the outside world.

Yes I agree mik1w, if there's no hair there can't be any follicles to sweat from. People should probably leave facts about foreskins to those who have them.
Reply 24
Being circumcised is not cleaner IMO.
Its bloody uglier though!

And the foreskin is their to protect your bell end from getting **** around it!
The foreskin also provides extra thickness!

A circumcised one gets crap around it, such as the fluff fom your panties or even your girls thong if your wearing it.

And another thing whilst were on this vain subject - how the hell do circumcised guys **** off? I mean do you have to use cream or something because the thought of me doing that would lead me to die in agony.
Reply 25
two letters: KY
Reply 26
http://www.circinfo.org/news.html

May actually be bad to get it cut. I'm 'uncut' and I love it. So does my gf. She likes it like...3 times a day! Really :biggrin:
How clean it is depends purely on how much you wash... I think it's amusing (and of course ironic) girls trying to tell guys they are wrong something about something like this,
i like it the way it is... no need to go around chopping bits off.....

lmao

if a guy cleans himself all is good.
Reply 29
spoonofdeath
How clean it is depends purely on how much you wash... I think it's amusing (and of course ironic) girls trying to tell guys they are wrong something about something like this,

Yeah I mean who has more experience?? lol!! :biggrin:
Reply 30
trigger
yes im well aware of that its the stray pubes that caught underneathe it it makes me heave

Can't say this EVER happens.

There is no logic to either one being more clean than the other.

If neither wash, then both are just as dirty.

If both wash, then both are just as clean. Circumsised or not, both can attract dirt.

Motherless Child
MR_JR
OK so in the rather heated debate it was suggested that a Poll be posted. Here it is. Good or bad? Ill hide the results for 1 week

No preference!.. but its ment to be cleaner isn't it? :confused:.. i really dont know alot about it and couldn't be bothered to read the other thred or even the 1st page of this one.
Reply 32
:rolleyes: you people are just refusing to listen to what im saying and it does happen (the stary pubes) because iv seen it
Reply 33
you people are just refusing to listen to what im saying and it does happen (the stary pubes) because iv seen it

Why are you so grossed out about a single pube? Everyone (over a certain age of course) has them, even circumcized men.
Reply 34
trigger
:rolleyes: you people are just refusing to listen to what im saying and it does happen (the stary pubes) because iv seen it

maybe your problem is not with the fact that they're uncircumcised, just that they have bad hygene?
Reply 35
probably
if its really that bad for hairs... ask your bf to shave.. alot do allready.
Why is everyone so obsessed with this? Most of you are grossly uninformed. Besides when was the last time you saw a circumcised person suing their parents/ doctors? If people who have had it done are against it, they won't have their kids done in future, and it will end. If not, nobody cares. Sheesh.

maybe your problem is not with the fact that they're uncircumcised, just that they have bad hygene?

I supposed being uncircumcised forces you into the hygene because of all the accumulations...
Reply 39
thats what im trying to get at in a hap-hazard way

Latest