The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
:iiam:

No idea i'm afraid but i doubt they'd be different if they're next door to each other. Just the system they use probably to try and make it sound all proper and above board.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
hmm could be anything, accidental letters to some mystic code.

could be related to you being a student and your fater not?
Reply 3
athamas
hmm could be anything, accidental letters to some mystic code.

could be related to you being a student and your fater not?

I'm NOT a student. I'm staying for a night because of the Open Day. :smile:

But thanks. I can't imagine there is an actual difference as they are both the same price.

I'll rep it up yo'.
RedRevolver
Hi, my Dad is driving us up to Lancaster from London, so we've got to stay the night.

We booked to guest rooms on campus, and they are right next to each other. Both in County, but I don't understand why one is Room X Beatrix TT and the other just Room Y Beatrix. Could anyone explain what TT means?

Heya!
Just to say I'm from London, and we managed to look at the university, and round the town, coming up and back on the same day. If you want to safe a few bob, i'd like to say it's perfectly do-able :smile: (We did have to leave at 7, but it was cool)
Reply 5
Mother_Russia
Heya!
Just to say I'm from London, and we managed to look at the university, and round the town, coming up and back on the same day. If you want to safe a few bob, i'd like to say it's perfectly do-able :smile: (We did have to leave at 7, but it was cool)

Did you go by train? :s-smilie: Also, at least one of the talks that I want to go to is at 9, so I'll miss it otherwise. Thanks though!
RedRevolver
Did you go by train? :s-smilie: Also, at least one of the talks that I want to go to is at 9, so I'll miss it otherwise. Thanks though!

No, car as well. Ah fair enough. Have fun! And good luck with the car journey...it's not nice :P
Reply 7
Mother_Russia
No, car as well. Ah fair enough. Have fun! And good luck with the car journey...it's not nice :P

Dad and I are going to recreate the road trip from Withnail & I :biggrin:

Only kidding...Dad doesn't do drugs.

Latest

Trending

Trending