The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
bbcer
Are you sure because you seem a little confused :p: no thanks anyway, I want money not love lol... :p:

I meant if you know many Chinese phrases/words (not people) - but oh well you answered it anyway!

It's Asian (Chinese and Indian) territory! :biggrin: :p:

Some of the lectures are held at Cass aren't they? So we're gonna be mixed with Cass students in some of them wouldn't we?

How can you turn down love? the greatest currency... i am gutted... :mad:

i am not a 100% on this but as far as i know hardly any UG takes place in the cass building... all first yr lectures are at northampton square, maybe tutorials take place in the cass building...

you might have some mixed lectures... what course you on?

where is the love yo? :rolleyes:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 61
kishan11
How can you turn down love? the greatest currency... i am gutted... :mad:

i am not a 100% on this but as far as i know hardly any UG takes place in the cass building... all first yr lectures are at northampton square, maybe tutorials take place in the cass building...

you might have some mixed lectures... what course you on?

where is the love yo? :rolleyes:

I've got enough love... family love, friendship love... and who are you? :p:

Hello I'm taking Maths and Finance! I wouldn't have bothered asking about your course otherwise! :p:

What so everyone is at Northampton Square, even Cass students?? :confused:
Reply 62
bbcer
I've got enough love... family love, friendship love... and who are you? :p:

Hello I'm taking Maths and Finance! I wouldn't have bothered asking about your course otherwise! :p:

What so everyone is at Northampton Square, even Cass students?? :confused:

who am i? good question who am i? you better come up with a good answer woman...

you will be at northampton square period. maybe if you are lucky a couple of tutorials in the social sciences building which is across the road from NS.

Maths and Finance eh? sub's doing the same i think...

i had the actuarial science folks with me during my programming lecture, 2nd yr maths finance and economics guys in my financial and investment maths lecture, fellow maths students and 1st yr economics students in my introduction to economics lecture... you will meet a few different ppl during your lectures...

where is my stranger love yo?
Reply 63
kishan11
who am i? good question who am i? you better come up with a good answer woman...

you will be at northampton square period. maybe if you are lucky a couple of tutorials in the social sciences building which is across the road from NS.

Maths and Finance eh? sub's doing the same i think...

i had the actuarial science folks with me during my programming lecture, 2nd yr maths finance and economics guys in my financial and investment maths lecture, fellow maths students and 1st yr economics students in my introduction to economics lecture... you will meet a few different ppl during your lectures...

where is my stranger love yo?

lol what's so lucky about having a couple of tutorials in the social sciences building? Is it a good place or something? (lol just being difficult)

No I think sub's doing Maths and COMPUTER SCIENCE - I guess you were too busy trying to flirt with her to notice :p:

Oh right, that's good, get to meet more people then :biggrin:
Reply 64
bbcer
lol what's so lucky about having a couple of tutorials in the social sciences building? Is it a good place or something? (lol just being difficult)

No I think sub's doing Maths and COMPUTER SCIENCE - I guess you were too busy trying to flirt with her to notice :p:

Oh right, that's good, get to meet more people then :biggrin:

its a nice building... at least it means u dont see the same old **** day in day out... i am highly offended tht you would even think tht i was flirting with sub...

i am still waiting for stranger love.... :cool:
Reply 65
you will see sub in your maths course and programming course... maybe just maybe have a tutorial together, highly unlikely but possible....
Reply 66
kishan11
its a nice building... at least it means u dont see the same old **** day in day out... i am highly offended tht you would even think tht i was flirting with sub...

i am still waiting for stranger love.... :cool:

lol why are you offended? sub could be a very attractive lass you know!
Reply 67
bbcer
lol why are you offended? sub could be a very attractive lass you know!

i have no doubt tht she could be a very attractive lass but i just dont think i was flirting with her and any suggestion tht i was is offensive... maybe i should try flirting with you and her? :rolleyes:
Reply 68
kishan11
i have no doubt tht she could be a very attractive lass but i just dont think i was flirting with her and any suggestion tht i was is offensive... maybe i should try flirting with you and her? :rolleyes:

lol... chill out I was just teasing :tongue: I just quickly scrolled through that thread cos it was just you and sub chatting or whatever so I don't know what's going on! I won't tell your girlfriend...
Reply 69
bbcer
lol... chill out I was just teasing :tongue: I just quickly scrolled through that thread cos it was just you and sub chatting or whatever so I don't know what's going on! I won't tell your girlfriend...

why thank you... my girlfriend? i hope you havent started considering yourself as my gf.... :p:
Reply 70
look what you did bbc, you broke prince's heart....
Reply 71
wow, the flirting has started and we dont start uni for another week....
Reply 72
jen
wow, the flirting has started and we dont start uni for another week....

not at all jen... how could it possibly start without you sweets? :p:
Reply 73
aw bless you..... glad to see i havent been missed out! are we all ready for freshers week then?
Reply 74
kishan11
why thank you... my girlfriend? i hope you havent started considering yourself as my gf.... :p:

Ha! I'm not desperate! :p:
Reply 75
jen
aw bless you..... glad to see i havent been missed out! are we all ready for freshers week then?

Not really! Don't know whether I should go to the freshers' events or not yet! Really looking forward to starting uni! Anyways I gotta go now. Cya.
Reply 76
NEVER talk on my behalf kishan11, as i dont work like you and i havent got so much free time to go of topic and spam
Reply 77
Prince21
NEVER talk on my behalf kishan11, as i dont work like you and i havent got so much free time to go of topic and spam

i never spoke on ur behalf blad so take it easy... there is a difference between an observation and speaking on someone's behalf.... get me 3 ppl to back ur idea of me spaming the forum and i will quit the forum.... peace...
Reply 78
ok safe cool...
Reply 79
Prince21

however if you felt offended i owe you an apology

Latest

Trending

Trending