The Student Room Group

What are my options?

Hi,

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Basically, I've just received a letter stating that my deferral for entry was denied. There isn't much point appealing as I sent all the evidence I had when I applied.

Would it be possible to go to a new uni for the 09/10 year?

I filled in my UCAS in 08, got into uni, did about 5 months then for personal reasons I had to leave. I applied for a deferral. Rejected.

Kind of in a dilemma as I really do want to get back into education.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
your asking that you drop out on personal grounds, and now want to go back to uni can you do this? from what i take it

as far as i know yes you can, they may ask why you dropped out
Reply 2
robinson999
your asking that you drop out on personal grounds, and now want to go back to uni can you do this? from what i take it

as far as i know yes you can, they may ask why you dropped out

Yes, I tried going back but was rejected.

I was waiting on a reply for my deferral (which I submitted on the 8th Aug) so I didn't go through clearing at a new uni.

I've rang everywhere - nobody has clearing vacancies. Sucks.

I guess I'll have to find out if there is a waiting list of some sort if someone drops out of a course.
Kramm2
Yes, I tried going back but was rejected.

I was waiting on a reply for my deferral (which I submitted on the 8th Aug) so I didn't go through clearing at a new uni.

I've rang everywhere - nobody has clearing vacancies. Sucks.

I guess I'll have to find out if there is a waiting list of some sort if someone drops out of a course.

:o: i thought you meant applying this year, to go to uni next year, your be hard to find good uni's in clearing now, if its still open

Latest

Trending

Trending