The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Bank details-Durham

Does anyone know how to give Durham our bank details to receive bursaries/scholarships? I'm not seeing anything on the banner self service which is where they said to enter it on one of my emails
Original post by Carrotsroom
Does anyone know how to give Durham our bank details to receive bursaries/scholarships? I'm not seeing anything on the banner self service which is where they said to enter it on one of my emails

Hiya

When you log into banner self service, there will be a box called 'Student awards and financial aid'. If you click on that, there will be an option to add bank details. See the attached screenshot.

durham.png

-Himieka
(edited 7 months ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Durham Students
Hiya

When you log into banner self service, there will be a box called 'Student awards and financial aid'. If you click on that, there will be an option to add bank details. See the attached screenshot.

durham.png

-Himieka

Hi, is this something that only turns up after a few weeks? I don't have this option on my screen...
Original post by Carrotsroom
Hi, is this something that only turns up after a few weeks? I don't have this option on my screen...

Hey, I'm not sure about that. Do you mind sending me a screenshot of what options are showing on yours?

-Himieka
Reply 4
Original post by Durham Students
Hey, I'm not sure about that. Do you mind sending me a screenshot of what options are showing on yours?

-Himieka

Sure! These are all the options I have, definitely no option for student awards and financial aid so not sure what to do
image.jpg
(edited 7 months ago)
Same as OP.
I'm having the same issue currently
Durham emailed me last week that they will send an email a few days before the payment is made to provide bank details.
Original post by random_matt
Durham emailed me last week that they will send an email a few days before the payment is made to provide bank details.

oh fantastic, thanks for letting me know!

Quick Reply

Latest