The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anyone??
Reply 2
Doesn't really matter at the moment. I'd imagine if you got 59.8 again this year you'd get a 2.1, but some places are stricter than others.
Your uni will probably round it off to 60%, so you should end up with a 2:1 for your second year
Reply 4
The second year is only 25%, so as long as you get like 60.1% next year, you should get a 2.1, or if you get up to 1% below overall, they call in the external examiner to see if your worthy of getting your grade bumped up to the next level
Reply 5
amyloov
The second year is only 25%, so as long as you get like 60.1% next year, you should get a 2.1, or if you get up to 1% below overall, they call in the external examiner to see if your worthy of getting your grade bumped up to the next level

This depends on the university and course. For example, my second year was worth 40%.

I'd imagine that anything greater than 58.9% would be rounded up, but I wouldn't say for certain without knowing the regulations at your university. It doesn't really matter now though - what's done is done. Just do as well as you can this year and hopefully you can hit a 2:i.
Reply 6
Thanks for the help guys.

Latest

Trending

Trending