The Student Room Group

Should I change my choices...?

Hey guys.

UCAS choices are in the spoiler in my sig, but nothing's sent away yet so can chop and change as much as I like, really. I'm a bit wary that I've applied for 4 out of the 5 choices at Glasgow unis. I love the city, and my best friend lives there, so I'm very keen to go there. But, they also have higher entry requirements than some other unis in Scotland.

I have 2 highers, A for English and B for History. I left school after 5th year to pursue healthcare at college, completely changed my mind now and do not want anything to do with nursing. There is a psychology and sociology module in the course, so I hope this can strengthen my application. I've also achieved an A in intermediate 2 psychology.

Anyway, what I'm trying to ask is that if it would benefit me in any way to perhaps change one or two of my Glasgow choices to other unis across Scotland? The only uni I desperately want to go to is GCal, I'm not too bothered about strath or glasgow uni...
Reply 1
I'm also thinking about a Psychology course at Glasgow Caledonian. Do you know if it's hard to get into? My grades are rather low.

Latest

Trending

Trending