The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Okay, here it goes... I have just been checking my UCAS application form, and realised that I may as well enter my module results, as I did well in all of them so thought it might show an indication of consistency (well nothing to lose anyway for doing it?)... I have entered all module results into the 4 different subjects I took at AS into the GCE Advanced Subsidiary (first award 2001) section, but I know I leave the GCE Advanced Level overall grade pending, but do I still enter the module results for the first three modules in those subjects (from the AS bit) into the GCE Advanced Level section... space is provided for 6 module results which you can see in this area, so if I entered the grades in the AS bit to I enter them in the first 3 module sections (out of the 6) for the three subjects at A-Level......... Man, I must be sad...:rolleyes:
Reply 2
You don't have to :wink:

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/applying/howtoapply/education/quals

# Your AS level was certificated prior to sitting A levels

When entering your pending A level, you can enter the three units achieved at AS level with the grades if you wish. Then, enter the three additional units for your A level as pending.

Or

When entering your pending A level you can enter just the three pending units that you are taking.

If you are resitting one or some of the AS units that will count towards achieving your A level, you can also enter these units as pending.
Reply 3
What would you do? Should I enter the ones I will be taking as pending, or cut and paste the ones from AS into that so 3 are shown and 3 are pending?
Reply 4
OK, what I have done is list the 3 module results each for all 4 AS subjects in the GCE Advanced Subsidary section (introduced 2001 or whatever) then listed the grade I got overall obviously, and for the GCE Advanced Level section I have titled the modules of each subject like before (eg Populations and Environment is the first unit I listed in the GCE Advanced Level section, and shows a blank space next to it, so I assume that represents pending). I left out all AS modules in the GCE Advanced Level Section so only 3 pending modules for each of my 3 A2 subjects... Has anyone else done all this, do you think I have done the right thing by the sound of it???
Reply 5
well if your not going to retake the AS modules then neter them.
Reply 6
I did exactly what you did resortini :smile:
Reply 8
What you should do if you are not going to retake the AS modules is:

Enter all 3 AS modules with grades into the GCE A Level for all your A2 Subjects.

Then leave the remaining 3 modules blank.
Reply 9
Do you make a thread about every thought that pops into your head about applying?

Latest

Trending

Trending