The Student Room Group

anyone ever worked in holister/abercrombie?

theres a new store just opened up where i live. i was walking past today and was pretty disgusted to see a sign saying "we are looking to recruit good looking and cool people". first off all i didnt actually think it was legal to openly specify that you only employ who you see to be 'good looking'. so i just carried on walking and started slagging it off with my boyfriend.

about 1 minute later some guy came running up behind me and stopped me and my boyfriend and said that they are recruiting and asked us to both come for an informal chat about job hours and working there. so i agreed at the time and thought id consider it. so i was just wondering ig anyone has worked there - as ive heard only really stuck up good looking people get jobs there. not really sure i want to work in that environment where i constantly have to look amazing etc.??? so any help would be useful.

ive also been had 2 successful job interviews in retail stores - so is hollister/abercrombie any different or just the usual with loads of 'cool' people. this may sound lame im just a little confused on which job to take!
Reply 1
Well they advertise to types of jobs - sales associates and models the models dress up in their clothes and just stand about looking good and helping customers and the ones who work their not sure if you gotta be good looking for that lol
you should take it sounds quite cool! although id hate to be stuck in their for hours without any proper light lol
Reply 2
x-pri-x
Well they advertise to types of jobs - sales associates and models the models dress up in their clothes and just stand about looking good and helping customers and the ones who work their not sure if you gotta be good looking for that lol
you should take it sounds quite cool! although id hate to be stuck in their for hours without any proper light lol

:laugh: this is true, abercrombie stores are always so dark and they play this loud, **** music. smells quite nice though :colondollar:

OP, i would take the job if i were you, they probably pay a fair bit better than river island or topshop or w/e :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending