The Student Room Group

Group birthday present ideas (for female)

My friend has her birthday soon and unfortunately the vast majority of her friends (as usual) have let her down for the celebration part. So a few of us close friends have decided to make this one as good as we can and thought about getting her a present between us... possibly for us all to do something/ go somewhere together but we haven't found anything yet!

While we don't wana spend loads we do all work :smile: and have a little money

Please share any ideas, things you've done/ heard of/ plan to do! Even if it's not strictly similar to what I've already mentioned :yes:
Are theme parks open this time of the year? :o: But maybe that's not her 'thing'.
Maybe a gift card for her favourite shop...
Go to cinema and later maybe a fancy restaurant...
Mobile phone.

I'm bad at this, so I might as well stop :p:
Reply 2
A really nice piece of jewellery
Take her out for a nice meal
Maybe get a whole loada photos printed, of all you guys together, and put it together in an album

Good luck! I'm sure she'll love whatever you giver her/do :smile:
Reply 3
nice meal + designer watch/bracelet?
Reply 4
shorty.loves.angels
My friend has her birthday soon and unfortunately the vast majority of her friends (as usual) have let her down for the celebration part. So a few of us close friends have decided to make this one as good as we can and thought about getting her a present between us... possibly for us all to do something/ go somewhere together but we haven't found anything yet!

While we don't wana spend loads we do all work :smile: and have a little money

Please share any ideas, things you've done/ heard of/ plan to do! Even if it's not strictly similar to what I've already mentioned :yes:

right I'm a guy but I'm told I'm quite feminine, thus want I'd like is logically what she'd like, disregarding the fact we may not share the same interests....

Thus I give you the following..

if you and your friends(lets say there's 3 of you..you didn't say) are up to putting in say £25 each you can buy me..I mean her.. a sub-adult to adult T.blondi (I wont post pics, if you don't like tarantulas don't google).:biggrin:

If the budget is a tad lower any of these would be much apprieciated, all Adult females..

P.irminia (venezuelan suntiger)

A.geniculata

Avicularia geroldi

Avicularia versicolor

B.annitha

Chilobrachys fimbriatus

these are just a few on my wishlist...

BUT if your friend has different tastes....

then how about one of those spa treatment days? I wouldn't mind one of those, you know mud bath, massages, etc, the works!

Or possibly a trip to a theme park, they'll be quieter now especially in the week.

Or a nice amber pendant/bracelet (I love amber)

gosh there's so many things. It really depends on her likes and hobbies.
joey11223
right I'm a guy but I'm told I'm quite feminine, thus want I'd like is logically what she'd like, disregarding the fact we may not share the same interests....

Thus I give you the following..

if you and your friends(lets say there's 3 of you..you didn't say) are up to putting in say £25 each you can buy me..I mean her.. a sub-adult to adult T.blondi (I wont post pics, if you don't like tarantulas don't google).:biggrin:

If the budget is a tad lower any of these would be much apprieciated, all Adult females..

P.irminia (venezuelan suntiger)

A.geniculata

Avicularia geroldi

Avicularia versicolor

B.annitha

Chilobrachys fimbriatus

these are just a few on my wishlist...

BUT if your friend has different tastes....

then how about one of those spa treatment days? I wouldn't mind one of those, you know mud bath, massages, etc, the works!

Or possibly a trip to a theme park, they'll be quieter now especially in the week.

Or a nice amber pendant/bracelet (I love amber)

gosh there's so many things. It really depends on her likes and hobbies.

You really made me giggle :smile:

If I ever win the lottery you have my absolutely promise that I'll buy you a T.blondi :yep:

*prays that good will gestures might mean I'll win*
Reply 6
shorty.loves.angels
You really made me giggle :smile:

If I ever win the lottery you have my absolutely promise that I'll buy you a T.blondi :yep:

*prays that good will gestures might mean I'll win*

did you google it? I'd be surprised if you did. Gorgeous girl's they are, maybe not as colourful as the others but their build and size makes them something else. I might get one for Christmas, it's quite funny really, "open it open it!" "Oh wow thanks guys! A mature female T.blondi! This is the best Christmas ever! I'll just get an adult locust for her to munch on.":biggrin:
Reply 7
Sex.
Reply 8
Get a load of photos printed from ASDA they do it cheap in the self service machines, about a fiver for fifty. Go somewhere like Dun Elm and buy a large photo frame thing, 10 pounds. Make a huge collage of photos of you guys together. Buy one of those big huge card things for another 10r and then you have only spent 25 pounds between you so I am sure you could still afford to take her out for a fancy meal somewhere.

That would be an ace present.

Latest

Trending

Trending