The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester TSR meet mk. II

After the catastrophe that was the first meet, I've decided to start anew.

This time, to make it clearer, it's for both Unis and TSR locals.

What I would like is some feedback:

What day is best for you?

What would you like to do? get drunk or get filled with food? Get dancing?

Where in Leicester would you like to go?

With that in mind, let's see if we can get this off the ground running this time. Your thoughts are wanted, so go nuts. Hopefully, with a little bit of luck, we can actually get something done this time! :o:

Scroll to see replies

Why was it a catastrophe?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'll come :biggrin:
I'm up for any of those ideas
Reply 3
Wild_Precious_Life
Why was it a catastrophe?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1013844&page=12
Ok right, well as before, I'm up for this. Hopefully I won't have flu next time! I'm happy for whatever, as long as we can talk! I'm happy to just sit with a few drinks.

I'm suprised you're still up for it after being stood up once. Hopefully it won't happen again!
Reply 6
Wild_Precious_Life
I'm suprised you're still up for it after being stood up once. Hopefully it won't happen again!

I'm nothing if not persistent. I think it's in my genetic and national make-up to be very stubborn.
Reply 7
All about the chase and status gig, if not we all go to the alton towers day? I think its 20 quid a ticket for alton towers
Reply 8
Barton1
All about the chase and status gig, if not we all go to the alton towers day? I think its 20 quid a ticket for alton towers

If people are unable to meet up in an empty pub, I doubt a packed out gig is the way forward.
Reply 9
mike_J
If people are unable to meet up in an empty pub, I doubt a packed out gig is the way forward.

Alton Towers though....interesting prospect. But will I be doing a mammoth load of work that day. Hmm....
Qwenty I've already stated what I believe would be a good meet-up :smile:

I'll be watching this space for updates.
Reply 11
imoneofthem
Qwenty I've already stated what I believe would be a good meet-up :smile:

I'll be watching this space for updates.

Post it on here too. You want people to be looking at the new thread rather than the old thread! :p:
Reply 12
Locals?
Reply 13
punktopia
Locals?

Aye?
Reply 14
I just fancy a pub or something, somewhere to sit down and have a chat with no big pressure. :smile:
Not in Leicester anymore :plz2: If I can co-ordinate a visit to Leicester for a day when a meet is planned I'll come :yy:
I can go, so long as it's not on a weekend. Personally I think having it on a Thursday would be far better as people don't go home then and have other things to do.

PLus, you need to make it more central, so people from DMU can easily get there.
Anytime is good for me after the 2nd.
Reply 18
*Subscribes.
What's the dealio with this thread?
Let's make some updates ehhhhh?

*Let's meet at a pub somewhere close to the clock tower
*let's make it a friday evening
*let's make it happen!

anyone?

Latest

Trending

Trending