The Student Room Group

Boyfriend can't come to BJ?

So I've just started having sex with my boyfriend. And I orgasm every time. However, he doesn't. I gave him a really amazing blow job (I got loads of tips of the internet) and I could tell he was aboslutely loving it, but he still didn't come. We communicate a lot about what we want when we're together, but for some reason, besides a hand job, I can't seem to get him off. He assures me that the blow jobs are amazing he said that it feels a LOT better than a hand job (which he came to), but he just couldn't come during the bj? I'm confused. Does anyone else have this? How can it be that it's so difficult to get him off and so easy for me? Thanks for any help
Reply 1
Please remember that no sex tips are allowed on TSR
Reply 2
He's probably just not comfortable with the whole coming in the mouth thing. I wasn't either for a long time.
Reply 3
Some guys simply can't ejaculate from a blowjob, just like some can't from a handjob and some can't from penetration. Guys get used to a certain stimulus, or a certain stimulus just doesn't provoke the desired response. Don't take it personally, it is enjoyable for him. Keep at it and you never know, some day he might get there.
My last boyfriend couldn't cum from a blowjob and DAMN I tried.
But my current boyfriend... Piece of cake :wink:
It is literally down to preferance.
My boyfriend did struggle at first. He was enjoying it but he was worried about disrespecting me by cumming in my mouth or that I'd hate it, so it'd take him ages to get there. I kept at it though and told him how much I love it (which is true) and these days its easy peasy and he enjoys it so much :smile:
You said he's enjoying it so just keep doing it, even if he ends up having to cum in a different way.
Reply 6
its probably the pressure, theres much less pressure in a blowjob and less rhythm. doesnt mean its not nice, i think its best to get a bj then cum some other way.
Reply 7
Anonymous
So I've just started having sex with my boyfriend. And I orgasm every time. However, he doesn't. I gave him a really amazing blow job (I got loads of tips of the internet) and I could tell he was aboslutely loving it, but he still didn't come. We communicate a lot about what we want when we're together, but for some reason, besides a hand job, I can't seem to get him off. He assures me that the blow jobs are amazing he said that it feels a LOT better than a hand job (which he came to), but he just couldn't come during the bj? I'm confused. Does anyone else have this? How can it be that it's so difficult to get him off and so easy for me? Thanks for any help

Well he must be faking it or pretending so it doesnt hurt your feelings or...maybe he can control his come longer than you'd expect. Time to put more more effort into it lol.
Anonymous
My boyfriend did struggle at first. He was enjoying it but he was worried about disrespecting me by cumming in my mouth or that I'd hate it, so it'd take him ages to get there. I kept at it though and told him how much I love it (which is true) and these days its easy peasy and he enjoys it so much :smile:
You said he's enjoying it so just keep doing it, even if he ends up having to cum in a different way.

This. My boyfriend at first had nerves about it because he thought I would hate it etc, but now he knows I dont hate it - hes fine :smile:
Personally, the only way that i can come from blow job is when my gf goes up and down really fast simulating sex. Whilst blow jobs feel amazing, it's difficult to come from them as guys generally need the up and down rubbing motion to cum.
When me and my boyfriend first started having sex, it took me quite a while to get him to come. I've generally found that mixing the blow job with a hand job does the trick.
Reply 11
try using mouth and hands at the same time...:smile: it works!
Janos
He's probably just not comfortable with the whole coming in the mouth thing. I wasn't either for a long time.

gaaaaaaay
Reply 13
Wish_x
try using mouth and hands at the same time...:smile: it works!

definitely :sogood: :yep:
I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong so don't worry :smile:

Latest