The Student Room Group
Reply 1
thompsonbassman
Just ordered my copy in time for Christmas :biggrin:

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=33900544

RRP is £75 and the cheapest I've found it elsewhere is £50...

a book like this for only £15 I couldn't turn it down!! :biggrin:

Omg. Dude. Thankyou for posting this. I'm currently doing History and want to carry it on for A levels. This sounds like an awesome book.
Thanks again! :smile: i'm giving rep for this. :wink:
I'm not doing History, didn't even do it at GCSE, but I might buy this, thanks!
awais590
Omg. Dude. Thankyou for posting this. I'm currently doing History and want to carry it on for A levels. This sounds like an awesome book.
Thanks again! :smile: i'm giving rep for this. :wink:

No worries mate! It looks like a really good read and will definitely help general knowledge - I don't think it goes into any great detail but it will definitely provide an interesting read :biggrin:
Thanks, looks interesting x
Reply 5
I'm actually going to buy that.
Looks a bit small to be the Complete History of the World. Most of my books are bigger than that.
Reply 7
thanks purchased:smile:
Erm, ever heard of the internet?
Reply 9
It's pretty light on info, as you might expect. Imagine a double a3-size spread on the Tudours, with half of it taken up by a massive diagram, and you're in the right ballpark. It's still something I'd own though (well, I do) for the novelty of it, but it won't help you with any taxing historical problems you might be wrestling with.
I've asked for this for Christmas, it looks awesome :teeth:
Interesting. It looks too thin though. Probably not heavy on info which is what I like to see generally.
Besides, I saw Good used copies for under £8
Most of these pages look like more pictures than actual writing though

Latest

Trending

Trending