The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Its so easy its not even worth revising for

seriously, you'll be sleeping for an hour and a half after breezing through it
Reply 2
I hope so because I have an English exam on the same day and I don't know which to revise.

I heard (from my IT teacher) that it is very hard. And I am currently at a C in IT ...
Reply 3
have you done any previous exam papers?

and the C might just be in coursework, which is a complete mission
Reply 4
DVDA
have you done any previous exam papers?

and the C might just be in coursework, which is a complete mission

Tell me about it, I'm still behind on coursework lol.

Nope, we haven't done any previous exam papers. I don't want to blame other people but we really do have a bad teacher.
Reply 5
D0LLxo
Tell me about it, I'm still behind on coursework lol.

Nope, we haven't done any previous exam papers. I don't want to blame other people but we really do have a bad teacher.

yeah i hated the coursework - managed to scrap 71/80 for it though, but takes so damn longg its unbelieveable

and trust me the exam is entirely common sense - basic computer hardware/software terms are needed, and then an A is guaranteed
Reply 6
Isn't one here? http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/ict/ict_materials.php?id=04&prev=04 Under 'Specimen Papers and mark schemes'.
Reply 7
DVDA
yeah i hated the coursework - managed to scrap 71/80 for it though, but takes so damn longg its unbelieveable

and trust me the exam is entirely common sense - basic computer hardware/software terms are needed, and then an A is guaranteed

Wow 71/80 is really good!
Reply 8
trademark
Isn't one here? http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/ict/ict_materials.php?id=04&prev=04 Under 'Specimen Papers and mark schemes'.

That's A Level IT, I don't even want to touch that lol.
I'm doing GCSE at the mo :wink:
Reply 9
D0LLxo
That's A Level IT, I don't even want to touch that lol.
I'm doing GCSE at the mo :wink:

Oh right sorry, my bad. Just assumed you were A level since you didn't specify.
Reply 10
trademark
Oh right sorry, my bad. Just assumed you were A level since you didn't specify.

No problems.

Latest

Trending

Trending