The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Face but not fat and not thin. Ok yeah I'm being picky and saying both aren't I :rolleyes:
Reply 21
I like my girls with a bit of meat on 'em! Nice round ass is definitely a turn on! Though it's the most overused pun around, it's true to its word, "Personality > any other attribute".
Shamen
"Personality > any other attribute".

Definitely, I know some people who look really nice and everything but their personality is awful and it just throws you off
Reply 23
HearTheThunder
Definitely, I know some people who look really nice and everything but their personality is awful and it just throws you off

Uhuh... Go listen to "Fit but you know it" by The Streets... Tells it how it is... I absolutely detest people who love themselves and literally think they can have anyone.
Shamen
Uhuh... Go listen to "Fit but you know it" by The Streets... Tells it how it is... I absolutely detest people who love themselves and literally think they can have anyone.

Noooo not the streets!1 Travis singing 'staying alive' was more bearable
HearTheThunder

Yeah, that happens a lot. Accents annoy me sometimes, especially a strong Lancashire one. It grates right through me :mad:

Anyway, just an average sized girl with a good personality, that's good for me. :smile: Oh, and brown eyes and brown hair. :cool:

Michael
Reply 26
Vijay1
Well, I think that a guy doesn't have a right to start talking about how good a girl's face/body looks unless the guy has also got a good face/body.

So look at yourself, before looking at others! :bandit:

Er, no need to get so uptight! Plus,no matter how unattractive you are yourself, you are still going to look at someone and think 'oh she's nice' or whatever. Just because you are ugly doesn't mean that you aren't going to try and pull someone who is good- looking. It smply deosn't work like that. Everybody is out to pull the best person they can. It might be shallow, but that's life!! Plus, I don't know if that qoute was directed at me or not, but firstly I am a girl, secondly I am constantly told I am pretty and lastly I'm told I have a good body. But just because I am considered good- looking doesn't mean that I have the right to judge people more than anyone else. I was just wondering what guys thought was more important.
Reply 27
I'm a girl, but i'm gonna answer this anyway!

BOTH!:biggrin: Both have to be perfect :smile:

Nah, face probably.
i would say a bit of both. But when i really like someone it's not because they have a really nice face or great body. I dunno, it's strange :s:- just the whole package really.
Reply 29
:wink: :wink:
Reply 30
Sam_B
:wink: :wink:

:wink::wink::wink::wink:
DEFINATELY face
Reply 32
both?:biggrin:
Reply 33
Vijay1
Well, I think that a guy doesn't have a right to start talking about how good a girl's face/body looks unless the guy has also got a good face/body.

So look at yourself, before looking at others! :bandit:

Very well said! If I hadn't just given out rep I'd rep you... :smile:
Reply 34
If you are female, i'm happy.
Reply 35
for me, i prefer girls with a nice body for short term/ casual relationships (so probs most of the time), but long term/ more serious i would probably care more about the face.
Reply 36
Starsailor
Accents annoy me sometimes, especially a strong Lancashire one. It grates right through me :mad:

And what is wrong with a Lancashire accent?
Smiley_Me
And what is wrong with a Lancashire accent?

There's nothing wrong with it, as such, I have one myself, it just reminds me of all the times that I've been stuck in Wigan bus station and questioned by chavs with ridiculously broad accents. :mad:

I do apologise if I caused any offense.. :smile:

Michael
Reply 38
Starsailor
There's nothing wrong with it, as such, I have one myself, it just reminds me of all the times that I've been stuck in Wigan bus station and questioned by chavs with ridiculously broad accents. :mad:

I do apologise if I caused any offense.. :smile:

Michael

Ah you mean the chavs. Now I understand.

Nah you didn't cause offence really.
Reply 39
I just saw the ideal gurl today (for me)... wellp, i got attracted with her face, and i know that she has a nice body, so i looked at it and whola purrrr fect. Because you can tell how fat a woman is just by looking at her face, and you know if she has a nice pair of bums. Oh man, she was beautiful.. but she was with a guy.. prolly her bf

Latest

Trending

Trending