The Student Room Group

sociology a level, one simple question about it , help please

im taking a sociology exam in january and i have been entered for it as a private candidadte. If you have done sociology exam before you would be aware that in the exam there are several topics and you choose just one topic.

I was thinking of doing one of the topics but ive now changed my mind and want to do the other topic (both on the same exam paper). Also on the exam paper on the front it says choose from ONE of the topics etc. (therefore giving us a chance to choose). However, on my entry shhet it says the module and the topic because that wat i wrote to the private candidate center to enter me for.

Can i still do the other topic in the exam? i cant even call AQA until tuesday because they are closed, need your help cos i dont know which topic to revise.. need help please
Reply 1
I think you can, email your sociology teacher, stating its important, they do check their emails on holidays, best advise I can give you, is enjoy the holidays, exams come and go, but priceless moments dont, so enjoy xmas with family and friends, think of all the good things you have done this year. Just to mention I done sociology A-levels last year when I was at college, and trust me most of it is common sense..
Reply 2
LOV3R
I think you can, email your sociology teacher, stating its important, they do check their emails on holidays, best advise I can give you, is enjoy the holidays, exams come and go, but priceless moments dont, so enjoy xmas with family and friends, think of all the good things you have done this year. Just to mention I done sociology A-levels last year when I was at college, and trust me most of it is common sense..

thank you, i thought no one would reply to my thread
Reply 3
My pleasure!

Latest

Trending

Trending