The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bord3r
Anyone watch the latest episode?

Spoiler

I liked it a lot too! You're right that it seemed more like old-school HIMYM. I really wasn't expecting Barney's speech, though.
The episode with the Sexless inn keeper was a classic.. sooo well written.
Original post by Robin Scherbatsky
I liked it a lot too! You're right that it seemed more like old-school HIMYM. I really wasn't expecting Barney's speech, though.

Dat username!
Original post by Anythingoo1
Dat username!

I was really surprised when I found it wasn't taken! Best username ever.
Reply 984
The Robin :grin:
Reply 985
That episode felt much more in line with the early seasons :yep: Marshall and Lilly have now became almost 100% superfluous now though.
6034.jpg
:cool:
Reply 987
Good episode.
Reply 988
Original post by Revent
The Robin :grin:

Spoiler

Reply 989
Original post by Bord3r

Spoiler

Definitely! :biggrin: I especially loved the Ted part! :love: Can't wait now for the next episode! So emotional, can't believe Barney planned all that!
It starts on E4 on Thursday the 31st at 8.30pm
I'm restraining myself from watching them online this season... More fun to see it on T.V.

Hows the new series so far?
Reply 992
People are waiting on E4 still?

It's online tonight around 2am.
Reply 993
Original post by chelseafan
I'm restraining myself from watching them online this season... More fun to see it on T.V.

Hows the new series so far?

It doesn't have the dazzle of series 1-4 and 6 but it's not bad (lacks energy i think is the best word).
Lol, the new series is like past half way through guys! And how is the 64 chick tournament to find Barney's sabotager not on the poll?! BEST EPISODE EVER!
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Lol, the new series is like past half way through guys! And how is the 64 chick tournament to find Barney's sabotager not on the poll?! BEST EPISODE EVER!

The poll is just episodes from season 5 (the season that was airing when this topic was made) but I love that episode too. :smile:
Original post by Robin Scherbatsky
The poll is just episodes from season 5 (the season that was airing when this topic was made) but I love that episode too. :smile:

Ahh right, it been so long the greatness of this show is just a mush in my head now. xD And I LOVED the first episode of Season 8, very powerful! Yeah the 64 chick tournament was so great;

Ted: 'TRUST ME, I WAS THERE! It's fake babyyyy!'
Original post by Rakas21
People are waiting on E4 still?

It's online tonight around 2am.

I've been watching it at US pace but my brother has been waiting. It took all strength to avoid telling him about the winter finale.
Original post by sleekchic
I've been watching it at US pace but my brother has been waiting. It took all strength to avoid telling him about the winter finale.

Same, E4 is months behind in the US...The winter finale was amazing :'D
You can watch all the new episodes on Cucirca.com, they get uploaded pretty much on the night they air in the US.

Quick Reply

Latest