The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

that is absolutely disgusting.
Yeah, I'm the same. Wouldn't actually admit it to anyone though... :colondollar:

Surely it must be quite common among other bi/gay people?
Reply 3
Anonymous
Yeah, I'm the same. Wouldn't actually admit it to anyone though... :colondollar:

Surely it must be quite common among other bi/gay people?

I can quite safely say that I am not sexually attracted to myself. :yep:
Have a **** whilst looking in the mirror and get over it!
Reply 5
Anonymous
Well, I'm gay, if that makes much difference, how common is it for gay people to be sexually attracted to themselves? i can't find anything on the internet about it... i'm not really that bothered or ashamed of it because i am still atttracted to other men, but i can **** at the mirror better than anything on the internet :o:

its a bit strange but it must say allot about how u look :P haha
this is hilarious.

i sometimes think parts of me are very attractive, but i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm turned on enough to **** over it.
Reply 7
oh i found the term for it now, sexual narcissism
Reply 8
I think you're a troll cos 1. that's totally ridiculous and 2. you said you couldn't find anything on the internet about it but there's tons of results from a google search
Reply 9
reisen
I think you're a troll cos 1. that's totally ridiculous and 2. you said you couldn't find anything on the internet about it but there's tons of results from a google search

like what? link me something that's decent
lareneg
I can quite safely say that I am not sexually attracted to myself. :yep:

this.

/thread
Reply 11
ok well the very fact everyone thinks im trolling has already answered my question, its pretty rare and something i will never admit to anyone in person :/

/thread
Reply 12
Narcisism anyone???

Spelling is probably wrong though :frown:
Reply 13
Anonymous
ok well the very fact everyone thinks im trolling has already answered my question, its pretty rare and something i will never admit to anyone in person :/

/thread

but i ain't gona stop ******* in front of the mirror :biggrin:
Reply 14
Anonymous
like what? link me something that's decent

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/Sexually-Attracted-One39s_t59103.html

Very first google result. Read the last answer. You'll probably want to google autosexuality after that.

Autosexuality means you're only attracted to yourself though
Reply 15
Narcissism. It's great.
I think you have to find yourself sexy so that other people find you sexy too.
but there's confidence and then there's vanity... :| maybe 'turned on' isn't the right word.
Reply 17
Anonymous
I think you have to find yourself sexy so that other people find you sexy too.
but there's confidence and then there's vanity... :| maybe 'turned on' isn't the right word.

yeah but there's a line between liking your own image/loving yourself to actually being full on sexually attracted to your reflection in the mirror :/
Reply 18
I dunno - I mean, I'm definitely NOT attracted to myself, but I've heard of people (and I'm not talking from personal experience) who like messing around in rooms with mirrors in. I think that's probably 'cause they like seeing their partner being made happy, though, rather than actual attraction to oneself. It'd be a bit of a biological fail, really, if you were so attracted to yourself that you wouldn't date anyone else (which could happen if you took this idea to its logical extreme).
Reply 19
jeh_jeh
I dunno - I mean, I'm definitely NOT attracted to myself, but I've heard of people (and I'm not talking from personal experience) who like messing around in rooms with mirrors in. I think that's probably 'cause they like seeing their partner being made happy, though, rather than actual attraction to oneself. It'd be a bit of a biological fail, really, if you were so attracted to yourself that you wouldn't date anyone else (which could happen if you took this idea to its logical extreme).

i'm not emotionally attracted to myself though, only sexually, i still desire love and to be with another person, so i wouldn't put dating off

It's only a recent thing too, i have changed so much in the last few months, 3 months ago i was just skin and bone, now i have put on about 2 stone since then (mostly muscle) so when i look in the mirror it's like its not me anymore it's a different person... so i dno maybe it's just a phase and will pass by once i get used to the new me? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending