The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
rach.
Had my Bristol interview today! Thought it went quite well. Did anyone else on here have it today?

I've not been on in a while, missed looooads of posts. Well done to all those with interviews and offers :smile:

Yeah I had mine today as well, was pretty tough but was ok.
Reply 81
im lirking waiting for bristol offers lol
Wow i have missed a lot since i was last on!
Had awful news yesterday the dog on our yard got out last night and got run over by a tractor there was blood everywhere and lots of screaming. It was awful his poor owner has only got her dog at home. Makes me appriciate what i have and how quickly it is taken away poor thing was only 3 :frown:
rupertbear91
Had awful news yesterday the dog on our yard got out last night and got run over by a tractor there was blood everywhere and lots of screaming. It was awful his poor owner has only got her dog at home. Makes me appriciate what i have and how quickly it is taken away poor thing was only 3 :frown:

Oh no! That's awful! I'm so sorry :frown:
:hugs:
rupertbear91

Oh gosh, that's awful :frown:
Hope his owner is okay :hugs:
Reply 85
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
Liv did everything by post last year, but seem to be doing everythign by e-mail this year..so god know how offers will be give out..!!

Got my offer on Track last year.
Reply 86
rach.
Had my Bristol interview today! Thought it went quite well. Did anyone else on here have it today?

I've not been on in a while, missed looooads of posts. Well done to all those with interviews and offers :smile:

i had mine today too! my interviewers were very friendly. they asked me about the film i watched recently (we were talking about boarding life and i mentioned cinema trip in the weekend) then we talked about avator and 3D films etc.

they also asked me some vetty questions but nothing really tough. so i thought my interview was alright :smile:
lmc2003097
i had mine today too! my interviewers were very friendly. they asked me about the film i watched recently (we were talking about boarding life and i mentioned cinema trip in the weekend) then we talked about avator and 3D films etc.

they also asked me some vetty questions but nothing really tough. so i thought my interview was alright :smile:

Nice won, that sounds soo cool, wish mine will be the same set up!!!
thinking of it the last film I saw was 'day brakers' awesome film, but full of blood and shii....theyd probably think I'm a loono!!
Reply 88
last film i watched.. australia.. anyone watched it?? its painfully awful!!!
I watched some of Der Baader-Meinhof Komplex in German today. Has anyone seen it? It looks AMAZING, I really want to see it in full.
Hey.. :smile:
Reply 91
how was it jaaaade??
Alright I think :smile:. Bit iffy at some stations, but it was an enjoyable interview.
Reply 93
Rachhyyyy

awh i love that film, possibly for the eye candy though :p:
Rachhyyyy

It's pretty bad! Didn't help that I was watching it at a friends at about 4 in the morning, when all I wanted to do was sleep but it just carried on going :rolleyes: It should really have finished about half way through...
I've seen australa, it is quite bad ! :smile:
Reply 96
arggghhh travel to liverpool is so expensive!!! its gonna cost me £90 on the train and i have to get accomodation for a night as well!! :eek:
Reply 97
haaa i want to quote u both, i didnt think the eye candy was great haha i have seeen betteer :p:, and yeh sarah, i wanted it to finish so many times, the storyline was so pointless, the best bit was when she was looking at the kaneroos and then they shot one, that was the only time i laughed in the whole thing haha. boring boring film that will never be watched again!!!!
Reply 98
starfall
arggghhh travel to liverpool is so expensive!!! its gonna cost me £90 on the train and i have to get accomodation for a night as well!! :eek:

Try national express/ megabus and go on the coach :yep: normally cheaper than the train!
starfall

why wont you drive...?? or do you live mega far and petrol would be more expensive?

Latest

Trending

Trending