andrea (:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=135075413172272&ref=ts

:biggrin:
xxx

Thank you! :biggrin:
Tuke Hall Block E Level 2 :smile: Yay! xxxx
Reply 183
Gaaaah mine is still submitted. :frown:

Please somebody say I'm not the only one...
Reply 184
I'm going to add links to Facebook groups for different accommodations on the first page of this thread, so if anyone knows of any Facebook groups for 10/11 aside from the Tuke one, let me know.
lareneg
Gaaaah mine is still submitted. :frown:

Please somebody say I'm not the only one...

Mine isn't submitted yet either :s-smilie:
Reply 186
Ok guys, I just phoned Student Housing, and just thought I'd post their response.

Apparently, those who have UNCONDITIONAL offers have been processed first, and they are now going through those with conditional offers. I remember reading before that it isn't first come first served - and that it's entirely random. For this reason, I didn't apply as soon as applications opened. Well, I've just been told they're going through applications based on when you applied. I've been told not to expect an allocation until July at least. I asked about the chances of getting WTB/GW and was told that there aren't many rooms left, but she said she wasn't sure how many male rooms are left. Apparently, they try to group males on the ground floor on GW. I'm hoping that the fact I put I'd rather not be on the ground floor doesn't affect my chances of getting in there =/.

I'm just rather annoyed that it turns out the applications are processed in chronological order, as if I'd known that before, I'd have applied as soon as the system opened. It seems my chances of getting my first few choices are now slim :frown:. Good luck to everybody else who's still waiting for a reply!
Reply 187
I figured that unconditional offer holders would hear back sooner, and I'm sure someone else on here mentioned at some point that it was first come first served, so I applied ASAP. Sorry to hear that though, lareneg, it obviously wasn't made clear by RHUL itself as to how the system works. But you never know, you might get into G&W, so just wait and see how it goes.
Reply 188
They give unconditionals first cause they are mostly likely to go through with coming to roho.
Then its people who have paid their deposit and that is also done on a first come first serve basis.

most people who apply for halls will get halls. i know alot of people who came through clearing who also got halls.
Reply 189
woo got mine too Tuke Hall Block F Level 3 Flat B! we are all Tukies!
and Llacerta we are on the same level in the same block....and both doing psych! wOOO!
Reply 190
Anyone else got an offer for Reid Hall? Block G room 3 :smile:
anapoison
Anyone else got an offer for Reid Hall? Block G room 3 :smile:

I have. I can't remember what block etc
Reply 192
Hi Ive got reid hall to, Block A level 2 room 1 :smile:
Reply 193
Steph.H.
Hi Ive got reid hall to, Block A level 2 room 1 :smile:

cool :smile: someone close to home :biggrin:
Anyone know if there's one for Wedderburn?

I got Block C, Level 1 :smile:
lareneg
Ok guys, I just phoned Student Housing, and just thought I'd post their response.

Apparently, those who have UNCONDITIONAL offers have been processed first, and they are now going through those with conditional offers. I remember reading before that it isn't first come first served - and that it's entirely random. For this reason, I didn't apply as soon as applications opened. Well, I've just been told they're going through applications based on when you applied. I've been told not to expect an allocation until July at least. I asked about the chances of getting WTB/GW and was told that there aren't many rooms left, but she said she wasn't sure how many male rooms are left. Apparently, they try to group males on the ground floor on GW. I'm hoping that the fact I put I'd rather not be on the ground floor doesn't affect my chances of getting in there =/.

I'm just rather annoyed that it turns out the applications are processed in chronological order, as if I'd known that before, I'd have applied as soon as the system opened. It seems my chances of getting my first few choices are now slim :frown:. Good luck to everybody else who's still waiting for a reply!

When did you apply then? I applied quite a bit after applications opened aswell :s-smilie:
Reply 196
Hannnnnaah
When did you apply then? I applied quite a bit after applications opened aswell :s-smilie:

I didn't apply a while after applications opened - I just didn't apply at 12 when they first opened. I applied on March 24th (the day they opened) at just before 7PM. Woman on the phone said that 600 had applied by 4-5PM, or something like that... She gave me my place number but I've forgotten it.
lareneg
I didn't apply a while after applications opened - I just didn't apply at 12 when they first opened. I applied on March 24th (the day they opened) at just before 7PM. Woman on the phone said that 600 had applied by 4-5PM, or something like that... She gave me my place number but I've forgotten it.

:eek:
Reply 198
pugnacitas
:eek:

She was going down the list for that day's applicants, and was like... "Ok, I'm at the 500 mark and I still can't see you, we're at nearly 4pm...".
Reply 199
samanthachan03
Tuke Hall Block E Level 2 :smile: Yay! xxxx

Whee Whee! I'm Tuke Block E Level 2 also - flat B! Whee!

Latest

Trending

Trending