The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jaydee_besos
Yeah thats what my application is like as well.

Was it like that before? I can't remember :P
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by joelmole100
Was it like that before? I can't remember :P

I don't think it was blanked out before, not 100% sure though lol
My offer is only conditional, but I applied to founders which I'm guessing is less popular which is maybe why I've already been allocated.
Mine's now been blanked out too! Reid hall!
Original post by swarfliam
Mine's now been blanked out too! Reid hall!

Do you have a conditional offer?
Original post by jaydee_besos
Do you have a conditional offer?

Yep :smile:
On the website, it says :
"ALLOCATED - a room has been provisionally allocated. However, this is only confirmed when you have received an offer (see Contracts)."

Does this mean that, even after being allocated a room, we won't officially know where it is until we have our results?
Reply 387
Mine is still submitted :frown:

I saw WTB rooms today in the open day and if i dont get it ill be ticked :angry:
Mines just changed to Allocated :smile:
So has mine :smile: Yay!

No email though, that's what we should get in order to confirm our contract... more waiting ensues
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 390
WTB continuos occupancy is greyed out on mine i guess that means they are all taken -.-

I guess my only chance for WTB is in the term time which is my first choice
Reply 391
Original post by A-K-J
WTB continuos occupancy is greyed out on mine i guess that means they are all taken -.-

I guess my only chance for WTB is in the term time which is my first choice

Last year the box greying out meant that you had been allocated to that halls. I would check if you're application status has changed from 'submitted' to 'allocated'.

If it has it is likely you have been assigned WTB continuous. I would take that with a grain of salt though because nothing is confirmed until your contract comes through...

Are you unconditional?
Reply 392
Original post by air7725
Last year the box greying out meant that you had been allocated to that halls. I would check if you're application status has changed from 'submitted' to 'allocated'.

If it has it is likely you have been assigned WTB continuous. I would take that with a grain of salt though because nothing is confirmed until your contract comes through...

Are you unconditional?

Im conditional.

The thing is the one that is greyed out is my second option. this could mean one of two things.

1- its grey because thats what ive been given (doubt it because my status is still submitted)
2- There are no more conitnuos contracts for WTB so ill have to rely on my application for term time WTB which is my first choice and its still there.

If its the first one ill have to keep checking the site so i can accept it and not miss it.
Reply 393
Mine says allocated now too!...and my first choice is blanked out. Yay :smile:
Just waiting on an e-mail now then...
Reply 394
I'm allocated :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But my second choice is the one thats deleted :confused:

I guess ill have to wait for the contract to come through to find out..
Yayaya allocated and first choice is blank :smile:
Emailed RoHo housing services and asked about what the next steps were; my application changed to allocated yesterday.
They said in reply that indeed it means a room has been chosen for us and the contract (with final details) will be sent to me by tomorrow or early next week.
Kudos for their quick reply!
Reply 397
Emailed RoHo housing services and asked about what the next steps were; my application changed to allocated yesterday.
They said in reply that indeed it means a room has been chosen for us and the contract (with final details) will be sent to me by tomorrow or early next week.

Shoulda asked what the the greying out of a choice meant.

Still good news though.
Reply 398

ohhh... my application changed to allocated on Monday.... be interesting to see if its here tommorow!
Personally I think that the greying out seems to imply that's the one you've got - or rather I *hope* that's what it implies. First choice WTB 30 weeks, greyed out: lol JK you've got Kingswood II
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending