The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I doubt they have a chance for 2010 start no, it's over a month after the deadline and they have already used all choices as you say, so even if it was before the deadline they would have trouble changing.
Reply 2
My friend just did a late app to KCL,Queen Mary's Surrey for 2010
Reply 3
It's Ken!
I doubt they have a chance for 2010 start no, it's over a month after the deadline and they have already used all choices as you say, so even if it was before the deadline they would have trouble changing.

On UCAS website it says that Glasgow uni are still open for application for law.

Btw, he originally applied for medicine. If he did, make a late application, would the Uni see the original application and PS?
I suggest he does a course search on UCAS to see whether the courses are available via UCAS Extra (meaning they're still accepting applications for that course)

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/coursesearch/
Reply 5
Could do it through Extra as suggested above but then the other 5 applications would need to be cancelled meaning its a gamble on one course. As for the same application and personal statement, i don't see how it would be benefial to use the same ones when applying for a completely different course this time.
Reply 6
If he's used 5 choices his only option would be to decline any offers and use Extra.

Latest

Trending

Trending