The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Should I send TMUA to LSE? (Maths, Stats and Business)

Hello! I took the TMUA last year, but I was dissapointed with my result so I did not send it. I didnt really prepare for paper 2 and I got a lower score there. Total is 6.2. Do you think i should email them now about it? Would the score act as positive for my application. And also the fact that Im sending it this late, would it be bad? im international
Original post by MateoC
Hello! I took the TMUA last year, but I was dissapointed with my result so I did not send it. I didnt really prepare for paper 2 and I got a lower score there. Total is 6.2. Do you think i should email them now about it? Would the score act as positive for my application. And also the fact that Im sending it this late, would it be bad? im international
I think your score is not bad, it could act on your advantage. However, it will look kind of bad sending it in late, since LSE asks you right after you submit your application if you have done the test and sending it in late would mean that you lied before, so I would advice you not to send it.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Katerina23
I think your score is not bad, it could act on your advantage. However, it will look kind of bad sending it in late, since LSE asks you right after you submit your application if you have done the test and sending it in late would mean that you lied before, so I would advice you not to send it.
thanks for your answer. i will not send it. you are right.
Original post by MateoC

Have you heard back from LSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending