The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what is a mooncup???
Reply 2
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t93790.html

its shut now but should give you some idea.
Reply 3
Mrs. Political
what is a mooncup???

See this thread
Reply 4
its a menstural cup. You put it inside you it catches the blood and then you pour the blood away clean and reuse.
Reply 5
Either, depending on time of day/what I'm doing.
Reply 6
Mooncup when I can but I find when I'm having problems like I am now its painful getting in and out. If not tampons.
Reply 7
is a mooncup easy to get?
Reply 8
tampons have never agreed with me, i for some reason end up with more period pain. I like always pads i hardly notice them.
Reply 9
Pads and tampons, depending how heavy i am and what i'm doing...

Cxx
Reply 10
tiny_nina
is a mooncup easy to get?

I got mine from my local wholefood store but you can order em on the internet easily enough.
Reply 11
Tampons are easiest, but I try to avoid periods by taking the pill constantly.
Lauren
Tampons are easiest, but I try to avoid periods by taking the pill constantly.

Erm... :eek: ...thats not a great idea really. I mean i think you can ge away with missing a few but constantly?! Your body needs to get it out of your system at some point, and you could end up with breakthrogh bleeding anyway.

back on topic...i used towels for a long long time (i started age 9) and it took me till about 7 months ago to try tampons..and wow...what a difference. They feel alot better and i'm not constantly worrying bout leakage or bulgage. :smile: But they're not for everyone, try different things, that mooncup sounds interesting.. :confused: ..if not a lil scary but i'd try it!
Go with what feels best
Reply 13
Either tampons or pads, depends on the time of day and where I am/what I'm doing.
Reply 14
Pads, I've never overly liked the idea of tampons and trying to use them I found frustrating. So it's pads only for me.
Reply 15
I don't have periods any more cos I'm on the contraceptive injection - freedom!!!! However befre that I used towels then when I got a bit older tampons :smile:
Reply 16
Tampons mainly.
Reply 17
twiga
I don't have periods any more cos I'm on the contraceptive injection - freedom!!!! However befre that I used towels then when I got a bit older tampons :smile:

how does it work that you never have it? can't it be dangerous?
twiga

you can gurantee that if i had the injection i'd get the bloody opposite effect. speakig of which i'm getting rid of my implant...i can't afford the amount of period i'm having!!
Reply 19
Some Helpful information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstruation
for the intrigued men and more importantly women. :smile:

Latest