The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MCYan
I think then the UCAS will put you on UCAS adjustment?

Getting on to UCAS Adjustment has got nothing to do with beating your predictions: you have to do better than the requirements of your firm offer.
Reply 21
Good bloke
Getting on to UCAS Adjustment has got nothing to do with beating your predictions: you have to do better than the requirements of your firm offer.

Alright, thank you
Reply 22
oxymoronic
Then you let the universities know about it. As I said, they don't find out the Jan module results, they just get overall grades in the summer. So in this situation then yes, you need to inform them so they can update your offer to unconditional if appropriate. Some universities will do it straight away and others will delay doing the admin to change it until the summer.

Hey :smile:. I've got a similar question, I am not too sure what the answer. Say I am doing a legacy subject and the Jan was my last chance, my overall grade although didn't improve yet my few individual modules have. I put on my UCAS for those the modules, which I retook as 'pending,' does this mean I do not need to contact my unis to let them know what I have got, as they will automatically know in Aug along with other results? - Sorry I may didn't even explain the point here, but I will explain again if you don't get it hehe.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Latest

Trending

Trending