The Student Room Group

How many times has someone walked in on you having sex?

Happened a few times to me, once my dad walked in to see us stark naked, he just stood in shock then gave me the thumbs up and left :p: the girl was really embarrassed and tried to avoid him for the rest of the day :rolleyes:

Another time my bro + his gf walked in, they just burst out laughing and left.

The worst time was when the girls DAD heard us from downstairs (we didn't know he came in), and proceeded to shout when he realised the door was locked.. needless to say I was kicked out the house relatively quickly :biggrin:

So how many times has it happened to you, did you get embarrassed, how did the people walking in react?

Scroll to see replies

Why do you care?
N/a
Reply 3
Just once, with my ex. His mum walked in on us, and although we were both under the covers at the time it was SO embarrassing. Needless to say we quickly dressed and snuck out of the house :P

Apparently his parents didn't realise that we were having sex at that point, so they gave him "a talk" when he got back in, which I think would have been worse!
Reply 4
First time I lost it, her dad walked in saying the takeaway was here...

I had social anxiety too, so performance was shot for 20 minutes after the incident. Needless to say, that was a horribly awkward dinner conversation. I'm pretty sure everything that came out of my mouth translated as 'Hey guy, I'm ******* your daughter!'.
G8D
A few times.. But we were like ninjas.

Asian and wrapped in black cloth?
Lmfao at the neg.

How do you know they're going to be 'funny stories'?
Asked this question a few times have we?
nebber
Reply 8
Never, we lock the door :wink: been overheard by pretty much everyone though.
Once was a major red face moment thankfully it was only his older brother! If it was his parents id have died there and then
Reply 10
My brother once walked on my and my gf under the covers...i told him to shut the door and gtfo...and we finished our business without any trouble
Not Applicable.

But I have been getting this recurring dream of sexing up with the new student french teacher in the middle of the games hall. I don't know if ther weird bit is that shes a woman, or that everyone is watching...
Reply 12
ipulledhermione
Not Applicable.

But I have been getting this recurring dream of sexing up with the new student french teacher in the middle of the games hall. I don't know if ther weird bit is that shes a woman, or that everyone is watching...

just looked at your profile

I'd smash you
Reply 13
Quite often actually. i share a room with two brothers, so its inevitable that they'll come up. Last week had to practically jump on her to stop them viewing anything. Were all pretty chilled bout it though. Generally they walk in get what they need and go, so its all good.
Never; who doesn't lock the door, honestly? :biggrin: Rookie mistake, guys.
Sex, never - come very close a couple of times though.
Other things, **** loads.
Never. My mum and dad know better tbh. If we're in my bedroom, they leave us well alone, or shout up the stairs for our attention. They'd never walk in to my room without knocking either.

Maybe if you don't want to get caught, you either put a lock on the door or don't have sex in rooms that other people might walk into lol.
Reply 17
N/a
Three times :frown:. Twice by his mother and once by his sister.
Never :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending