Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
-

I sent it back on results day and got it today
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 61
frosty92
Congrats!! I'm waiting for my paper back for the exact same exam!! :woo:
How long was it from the time you sent off for the re-mark to getting it back?:rolleyes:

It can take up to 18 days, but mine was back within less than 2 weeks
this is daunting to see something like that :s-smilie:

Thats why i get iffy about examiners. The so-called "fair" marking systems.
I'm glad you remarked your work but it's not morally right for them to under mark people's exam papers.

well i got full marks in this paper which i shouldn't complain but it's kinda frightening to hear something like that..maybe it's just me i don't know

For my economics paper, i only got a C in it but when i got my script back and let my teacher have a look at it. For example, the marks that i should've got were credited and two of the answers I put was in the mark scheme!! (they sent me it to have a look at it too). I didn't request for a remark because A-it is quite a lot of money and B - im resitting it anyway. It was a high B according to my teacher (head of department).

I am just saying that I get worried about certain examiners cheating you out like that...

One girl in my class 2 years ago failed her GCSE english literature exam (think she got lik an E or D but when it got remarked, she got an A*. No exaggeration here.

I don't like hearing these things, it frightens me and I hope it won't happen to me again. Of course if it does, i will request for a remark in the summer cus it will be my last chance lol
Reply 63
Mine went up 30 UMS... Scary!

Latest