The Student Room Group
Reply 1
that must feel awesome...I started a month ago and already feel swamped
Reply 2
All done. :biggrin: Not counting CAS, which our school doesn't get particularly worked up about.
Same here! It feels so good signing off the IA cover sheets and stuff. My school says I have until April 15 to finish up CAS to get my regular high school diploma, haha.
Studying is such a pain - i'm revising the stuff in biology from my first semester (cellular, biochem, etc). SO BORING.

Ugh, sometimes I wonder if it's worth the effort :P
Surprisingly relaxed consideirng the exams start in just over a month! Knowing that I have no coursework left is good :smile:
bananabrain
Surprisingly relaxed consideirng the exams start in just over a month! Knowing that I have no coursework left is good :smile:

Are you also hating the immensity (and often frivolousness) of HL Biology?

I now know the conditions necessary for dicotyledonous seeds to sprout - thanks IBO. :rolleyes:
ragnar_jonsson
Are you also hating the immensity (and often frivolousness) of HL Biology?

I now know the conditions necessary for dicotyledonous seeds to sprout - thanks IBO. :rolleyes:

I don't even know anything about dicotyledonous seeds due to a completely inadequate teacher who hasn't taught much of the plant topic at all- so I REALLY hate the immensity of HL Biology.
bananabrain
I don't even know anything about dicotyledonous seeds due to a completely inadequate teacher who hasn't taught much of the plant topic at all- so I REALLY hate the immensity of HL Biology.

I so feel you! haha. There is a reason that only 5% get that 7 :wink: (and it's not the difficulty!)
bananabrain

haha SAME. Well my teacher's great, but he just didn't go into much detail for plants... I think he thought it was boring :P

And the bio options are killing me!!! It's 3 weeks till exams and I still don't know anything about them ... hah, so dead.
ultramarine
haha SAME. Well my teacher's great, but he just didn't go into much detail for plants... I think he thought it was boring :P

And the bio options are killing me!!! It's 3 weeks till exams and I still don't know anything about them ... hah, so dead.

Totally the same, my teacher as well as not being able to teach, is really boring when he does teach! Oh well, not long left now, just got to get through the exam :confused:
I still haven't done my bloody spanish oral due to illness :frown: got that on the 20th so it's still not over :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending