The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I f***ing hate these threads, I really do. All we learn from them is everyones preferences.

Personally, I find it disgusting that people will jump so quickly at the opportunity to keep posting into these threads with pictures of airbrushed models when they turn up every god damn week and we're all sick of them, nevermind the people who keep starting them.

We all now know that 90% of guys on TSR wouldn't go near a girl who's thighs are thicker than her arms because that's just sick and unnatural.

The only thing these threads do is make people feel bad about themselves. And to be quite honest I'm one of them after reading this when usually I like my body. So drop it, yeah?
Adonis
die die die die

don't be dissing VS models

they are like angels

You have to be kidding me. They look anorexic... well maybe not that extreme. But they look too skinny to me. I thought guys were supposed to prefer girls with an actual shape, and not skin and bone?
SallySparrow66
I f***ing hate these threads, I really do. All we learn from them is everyones preferences.

Personally, I find it disgusting that people will jump so quickly at the opportunity to keep posting into these threads with pictures of airbrushed models when they turn up every god damn week and we're all sick of them, nevermind the people who keep starting them.

We all now know that 90% of guys on TSR wouldn't go near a girl who's thighs are thicker than her arms because that's just sick and unnatural.

The only thing these threads do is make people feel bad about themselves. And to be quite honest I'm one of them after reading this when usually I like my body. So drop it, yeah?

or you could always, you know......not read them

it even has it the title what the topic is about, if you click on it knowing its about fat/thin then its your own fault, dont be moaning that people are making you feel bad, you are the one that clicked on the topic
Reply 183
mehhh.....hi.
You have to be kidding me. They look anorexic... well maybe not that extreme. But they look too skinny to me. I thought guys were supposed to prefer girls with an actual shape, and not skin and bone?

I wouldn't moan if she was a bit 'thicker' and my preferences do extend for more lbs on the frame but I wouldn't call them sickly thin/unattractively thin.
Reply 184
SallySparrow66

Erm, don't look at them then?
Solved!
SallySparrow66

i...i think i love you.
urgh. I swear, the guys i know in person, and mags etc, don't seem a tenth as harsh as TSR guys are. Are they just extra harsh cos its a forum, or is 'everyone else' a myth? :/
Basically, unless you're a model, your feelings go bye-bye if you read these ******* threads. &, since im a girl, i cant help myself.:p:
tinktinktinkerbell
or you could always, you know......not read them

it even has it the title what the topic is about, if you click on it knowing its about fat/thin then its your own fault, dont be moaning that people are making you feel bad, you are the one that clicked on the topic

:banghead: Yer...erm, I'm pretty sure I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of people here. I read them because I'm interested, it just disappoints me that everytime the same conclusion is drawn. Don't try make me look stupid. It won't work.
Reply 187
tinktinktinkerbell
... thats like saying you arnt a real man unless you have a cock thats bigger than 8 inches

That's kinda true. Tbh.
Jimbo1234
The only women who think they look normal are British women.
Please go abroad and have a good look at European girls, and also note that they are not in denial about fat being unattractive.

Ummm, have YOU been to Europe? Because I can assure you Britain doesn't have the monopoly on fatties...
Reply 189
Adonis
die die die die

don't be dissing VS models

they are like angels

They are angels.

Just to repost:

Spoiler

AND

Spoiler

mehhh.....hi.

They really are not 'that' skinny at all. :dontknow:

tinktinktinkerbell
im very sorry you arnt a real man

And you would know... how exactly?! :colonhash:
gingerrama
Ummm, have YOU been to Europe? Because I can assure you Britain doesn't have the monopoly on fatties...

Of course I have eg. Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy.
A lot less fat girls there, and none of whom though being chubby/fat was normal or acceptable.
Where did you go to see some many fat people?
Reply 191
DJkG.1

ZOMG f***** HOTTT
adriana lima=:coma:

...Still airbrushed though....
Reply 192
I'd want his job

Reply 193
If you believe the media spin, curvy now means fat.

If you dont, curvy means women with an hourglass figure.

Not twigglets with plastic titties or heifers.

Big boobs, small waist, round arse, its really not that difficult :biggrin:
DJkG.1
They are angels.

Just to repost:

Spoiler

AND

Spoiler

They really are not 'that' skinny at all. :dontknow:

And you would know... how exactly?! :colonhash:

It's just my opinion.I dont think they reflect the size of normal girls/women, as in ones that dont obsess over their weight and spent hours in the gym and stick to rigid diets. And no that is not me saying people shouldn't go to the gym or make an effort to eat healthily.

I just think they look too skinny, that's all. :rolleyes:
Reply 195
Adonis
I'd want his job

Lol yeah I've seen that comment made with that pic so many times.

Just to add:

/ thread (I don't even care what the thread is about - this ends it).

but there is literally almost no difference between her waist and hips :colonhash: blokes really like that sort of thing?

... that makes me feel much better about myself.
Jimbo1234
Of course I have eg. Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy.
A lot less fat girls there, and none of whom though being chubby/fat was normal or acceptable.
Where did you go to see some many fat people?

Well just last month I was in Paris and, despite the 'French women don't get fat' stereotype, I didn't notice there being significantly less overweight people there than in the UK. Whether it's thought of as being acceptable is another matter altogether. Only about 2% of Turkey is in Europe, btw.
Kanonoji
Maybe its my affinity for backsides but I woud say they were all curvy, the thighs on the second model may be a lil on the big side.

And what is your problem with there being healthy looking models that exist in the world ? Personally I think its a step forward that models like the ones pictured exist and not the disgustingly thin size zero types that seem to be everywhere.

Again, what is with the 'Either models can only be chubby/fat or size 0''???
Look at VS models as they are the solution, though maybe a going a little to thin, BUT they show curves and muscle tone which makes them look healthy and thin, rather then eating next to nothing and looking dead.
Where as your chubby models look like they need to put the pie down and go for a run as being chubby does not look healthy.
Also you do not have to be fat/chubby to have a good ass. Go google keyra augustina - best ass possible yet not fat.
Reply 199
mehhh.....hi.
It's just my opinion.I dont think they reflect the size of normal girls/women, as in ones that dont obsess over their weight and spent hours in the gym and stick to rigid diets. And no that is not me saying people shouldn't go to the gym or make an effort to eat healthily.

I just think they look too skinny, that's all.

Agree with what is in bold above - I never said they represented typical women at all.

And you're obviously entitled to that opinion of them. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending