The Student Room Group

Does he like me? How to become friends?

Hi everyone, recently there’s a guy I quite like and we are family friends. He’s a year younger than me (9months precisely) and recently he began liking my insta stories more frequently. He used to like quotes/landscapes I posted every now and then but he liked a pic of me and my friend and then 2 days later another landscape post I put up. I texted him and the convo was very flowy and not blunt at all with quick responses. I offered to lend my exam books to him as he sits his gcses and he wanted them and so we briefly met up and gave them to him where we talked for a couple of minutes. We aren’t close friends so only really speak in person when w see each other but that’s at weddings or every now and then at someone’s house for like dinner etc. how can I be more in contact with him and see if he’s interested in me also? We don’t text online much however when I do message the conversation flows.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Daisy332700
Hi everyone, recently there’s a guy I quite like and we are family friends. He’s a year younger than me (9months precisely) and recently he began liking my insta stories more frequently. He used to like quotes/landscapes I posted every now and then but he liked a pic of me and my friend and then 2 days later another landscape post I put up. I texted him and the convo was very flowy and not blunt at all with quick responses. I offered to lend my exam books to him as he sits his gcses and he wanted them and so we briefly met up and gave them to him where we talked for a couple of minutes. We aren’t close friends so only really speak in person when w see each other but that’s at weddings or every now and then at someone’s house for like dinner etc. how can I be more in contact with him and see if he’s interested in me also? We don’t text online much however when I do message the conversation flows.

Dont mind me. Im just here to see how your story goes. Iḿ rooting for both of you girl!

But maybe if you are a pretty straightforward person and you are ready for anything, you can ask him out. Again, maybe just dont mind me. I think what Im suggesting is even making my heart go weak at the thought.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending