The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Adonis
its the degree

shes straight

Uhm, yes, her waist is like a block. But Gisele's pretty much the same imo.
Reply 81
Goldenfox
Uhm, yes, her waist is like a block. But Gisele's pretty much the same imo.

true but i aint complaining

Reply 82
depends on the girl
Reply 83
xcorsx
First I would point out anorexia is a psychological disease not someone who is underweight. So I will talk about that photo as someone 'underweight' person not an anorexic person. You will be hard pushed to find anyone severly underweight like that picture to have a waist difference of 10 inches. feel free to proove my point wrong.

I think you could because their bone size wouldn't change, so someone who's big bonned and underweight could have quite a difference between hip/ waist etc.
jj.
No its not.

Its very very very wrong.
jj.
i know

I mean your wrong. Being underweight doesn't = anorexia.
Doodles89
See this is the problem with the whole "Omg shes soo fat"... your using celebs as examples... they have personal trainers and special frickin diets... normal girls don't have that....nor should they either... the amount of hassle these women have to go thru to stay perfect in the public eye..

I dont see a thread saying "Girls what do you think is fat and minging for a guy? with pics of David Beckham and other sporty type guys...

Tbh it is not that difficult to maintain a decent shape through dieting and exercise, I have seen some stunners at my gym body wise. Stop making excuses because of some inferiority complex or because you can't shed your weight. It is not hard.
Reply 87
Adonis
I love how the girls know the dress names and look at the shoes lol

but there's more

much more of her.

How is this picture not airbrushed?

BUT her measurements (different on various sites) give her a roughly 0.7 waist to hips ratio = curvier than the average woman and apparently the ideal across cultures, regardless of weight and boob appreciation. So yeah, curvy, matter of proportions, not incompatible with either 'slim' or 'fat'.
Adonis
a bit lean here I must admit [eat some burgers love]

but again 32/24/34 and hot

She is perfect :yep:

WOW :biggrin:
Curvy is essentially a slim girl with nice boobs, hips and a bum :smile:
jj.
thats bony not curvy

I disagree. She's got all the curves she needs. (.)(.)
Curvy

Not curvy

End.
sandeep90
Curvy is essentially a slim girl with nice boobs, hips and a bum :smile:

Yeah, exactly. Her entire figure should not form a big fat O.
All I have noticed from this thread is that most men think that having big boobs=curvy.
xcorsx
Or that you didn't read the whole thread properly :-/

I read the whole thread except the boring bit with the argument in the middle. I also said most which qualifies that there were some exceptions.
Wowww... there's alot of arguing on this thread. Surely we can all agree to disagree? Everyone's perception of curvy and fat are bound to be different. People shouldn't be so body-obsessed anyway. Everyone has to be different, or else the world would be a very boring place imo :smile:

I don't agree with the pressure put on by the media for girls too feel insecure - this is definitely a major factor in anorexia. However, people don't want to look at fat people. There is fat though, and then there's just big. Some people who are a size 16/18 aren't necessarily fat, because they carry it well. Medically yes, they might be considered overweight, but it doesn't make them any less sexy. Just like a size 6 can be curvy. And skinny can be sexy too. It all depends on the woman and how they see themselves.

But I think everyone has a valid point :rolleyes:
Adonis
ok

it's just that fool jj then who is moaning

oh she has no curves

she is straight

right ...

not curvy slim with thin waist which some would call curvy, others not
I know I'm a girl, but generally if I see pictures (like of Kim Kardashian) where they have big boobs, big hips, flat tummy, slimmish thighs, then it's curvy.

As soon as they get a bigger belly and thighs it becomes fat.
Reply 98
Sara Ramirez (Callie from Grey's Anatomy) - curvy and gorgeous.

DexterM
Sara Ramirez (Callie from Grey's Anatomy) - curvy and gorgeous.

She looks fat and average looking to me.

Latest

Trending

Trending