The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have, have you? :smile:
Reply 2
**** no. I'll start in May or mid may. Not sure but I doubt anytime soon. There's ages left!!
Reply 3
Did my first FP2 papers today. I have 3 modules to learn by myself so I need to start earlier. :smile:
I am starting properly tomo. Hopefully by the end of my Easter Holidays I will be in a nice position.
Reply 5
planning on starting on monday. i left it really late last year and was sooo stressed.
I need to LEARN a lot of material let alone revise it. This holiday should hopefully help me shift a lot of work
Reply 7
I know im a bit scare ha.
What subs do you do?
I did about an hour yesterday but today I kind of kicked myself into gear and did some more
i'm going to try and do about 4 hours/day (but I doubt i'll keep it up!) It depends how well you know the subject material already and that relates to how early revision starts...
I've been planning to start 'tomorrow' every day for about two weeks :emo:
Reply 10
toast.
planning on starting on monday. i left it really late last year and was sooo stressed.

this..i was so stressed,i was crying whilst revising
Reply 11
My exams aren't til late june,so don't have to start to mid may,early june.
Could be failure this summer
Reply 12
Also starting tomorrow:smile: fun times ahead
Reply 13
yes.
Reply 14
Straightpath
I need to LEARN a lot of material let alone revise it. This holiday should hopefully help me shift a lot of work

Same, I need to learn most of it.
Reply 15
I did half an hour today :smile:

But i've been revising loads at college in my frees, so i've already done quite a bit
Reply 16
I might start doing Maths C4 comprehension papers. In a couple days, they dont look very nice and apparently you cant really revise them.
Reply 17
Straightpath

Same :s-smilie: I have to learn pretty much all my economics, geography and english (i have read nowhere NEAR enough novels/ poems/ plays). At this rate, the only thing I'll be passing is math!
I'll be starting within the next few days, Monday at the latest.
Reply 19
nope, i'll start tomorrow

ok let's be realistic, i probably won't LOL god i'm such a lazy cow ahhhh

Latest