The Student Room Group

State Street Summer Internship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I had my interview on Friday. Face to face in London. How was yours. Don't think I did so well myself.
which division did you interview?
Reply 22
Original post by applefiel
which division did you interview?

Global Markets. How about you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Regulation and compliance

Did they ask you for another interview?
Reply 24
Original post by applefiel
Regulation and compliance

Did they ask you for another interview?

Nope. They said they had some more to interview and they would let me know about their decision this comming week.

As I said it did not go so well so I doubt they will even reply to me after Lol.
Good luck on the job. :biggrin:
Oh sorry that was meant for someone else

They told me the same thing that they have few more candidates etc....mine didn't go well either
Reply 26
ok...i am having an interview tomorrow..

How bad is it? great, now i am expecting lots of awkward silences and me praying for the whole situation to be over :s-smilie:

BTW, how many rounds are there exactly? i am being interviewed for the internship
Original post by nj2014
ok...i am having an interview tomorrow..

How bad is it? great, now i am expecting lots of awkward silences and me praying for the whole situation to be over :s-smilie:

BTW, how many rounds are there exactly? i am being interviewed for the internship

Which division were you assigned on?

There are 3 stages of interviews, the final one is the face-to-face interview.
Reply 28
I was told over the phone I passed the first two stages and I would receive info on the final face to face interview... received no information. Contacted the HR recruiter and she said they will get in touch on the 8th May... still no reply... contacted them again... they said someone will ring me... still no call. So confused. Anyone else had this problem?

I have now received an offer from BNY mellon, but I prefer State Street's internship.

So annoying.

Anyone have any ideas?
Reply 29
I applied for the Global Markets one..
Reply 30
Ya, their hr is pretty crazy...its so hard to contact them.

Can I ask why you prefer State Street to BNY Mellon? BNY mellon is really good place to go, right?
Reply 31
Original post by nj2014
Ya, their hr is pretty crazy...its so hard to contact them.

Can I ask why you prefer State Street to BNY Mellon? BNY mellon is really good place to go, right?

Because the BNY Mellon offer is for Manchester, and I prefer to move to London.
Reply 32
Original post by 10557772
Because the BNY Mellon offer is for Manchester, and I prefer to move to London.

I think they will call you...its a matter of time. From what I understand, the process is still going on. if you passed the first two stages, you will definitely be contacted, thats for sure. Which one did you apply for?
Reply 33
Original post by nj2014
I think they will call you...its a matter of time. From what I understand, the process is still going on. if you passed the first two stages, you will definitely be contacted, thats for sure. Which one did you apply for?

global services
Reply 34
Original post by 10557772
global services

I am not sure, but i think different internships starts at different time. so the recruitment process also have different time frames. just wait :smile:
Original post by Albo99
I had my interview on Friday. Face to face in London. How was yours. Don't think I did so well myself.

finger crossed for you!! btw, when did u apply?
hey guys did anyone get in? i'm starting next monday.
Reply 37
Hi I've got a face to face interview this week, when you went was it tough? And what kind of things do they ask 😓😳 slightly worried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending