The Student Room Group

Starting to hate women(and also people in general)

Hey guys,
I don't know. I'm just starting to feel very disillusioned with people as a race. I don't like most people. Human beings are so selfish,cruel and fake. I just get very very annoyed and angry when I see people who are happy or people succeeding in life.
Also, more importantly, I am starting to hate women. Not the physical aspect of course, i'm always up for a shag...but I hate all the emotional stuff. I HATE it when girls gang up, when girls keep on whining about how it's a man's world..i ******* hate FEMINISTS and their moaning...I also don't like how women have double standards when it comes to men...they try to change men into who they want him to be..they expect men to do everything for them and still treat them like ****..I don't know..whenever I see women together acting downright stupid, i just get really really angry.

Scroll to see replies

Get one of those "the more people i meet the more i love my dog" bumper stickers. Your dog doesn't care if you are a whiny misogynist with no social skills, it loves you anyway ^_^
Reply 2
TickTockBoom
Get one of those "the more people i meet the more i love my dog" bumper stickers. Your dog doesn't care if you are a whiny misogynist with no social skills, it loves you anyway ^_^

i have plenty of social skills and am not whining..
loveconfusesme
i have plenty of social skills and am not whining..

Sure you aren't buddy.
Reply 4
TickTockBoom
Sure you aren't buddy.

i'm just very annoyed with women
Reply 5
well women hate you so there's no love lost. :smile:
In my experience people that hate feminists are the ones that could learn the most from actually listening to them.
Reply 7
Ham22
well women hate you so there's no love lost. :smile:

I don't care tbh....I wish children were just born naturally..the world would be better off without whining, selfish women..
loveconfusesme
I don't care tbh....I wish children were just born naturally..the world would be better off without whining, selfish women..

Have you noticed than in all your relations with women you are the common denominator? Plenty of other people manage to get along just fine. Maybe you just have some sort of serious personality flaw that means you are doomed to be alone forever?
It says you quoted me? :confused:
Reply 10
I'm a woman and I hate women like that too. Thankfully I don't need to pretend to like them in order to score a shag.
elixira
I'm a woman and I hate women like that too. Thankfully I don't need to pretend to like them in order to score a shag.

Do you hate yourself, or do you think you are different, special and better than all other women? I'm pretty sure either answer points to a personality disorder/mental illness btw.
TickTockBoom
Have you noticed than in all your relations with women you are the common denominator? Plenty of other people manage to get along just fine. Maybe you just have some sort of serious personality flaw that means you are doomed to be alone forever?

i think so too....i'll be happiest that way..
elixira

we need to hook up :yep:
loveconfusesme
i think so too....i'll be happiest that way..

Thats that sorted then :smile: You can concentrate on your career and then spend some of the money on hookers if you get horny.
Reply 15
So a few woman have treated you like sht

Maybe you should consider

a) do you treat women like sht? maybe this it what makes them treat you like sht.

b) do you go for a certain kind of woman? how do you meet your women? what attracts you to women? Perhaps there's something you're doing to make you always end up with bitches.

I don't understand where the rant against feminists has come from, I've never actually met any females who've decided to go on a feminist rant so I don't see how you, a guy, would have met some. Presumably you're hating on the few slightly crazy women who are in the public eye ranting a lot, which is a bit weird. Why do you care?
Reply 16
loveconfusesme

and it'd also be better without whiny, silly little misogynist pricks.

sucks for you that you still have to entertain it all because you want sex. hahahahha.
go gay, problem solved
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
In my experience people that hate feminists are the ones that could learn the most from actually listening to them.

You, kitchen, babies, go!
The sexism on this site is amazing, from both camps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending