The Student Room Group

MSc Therapeutic Counselling at Greenwich University

Hello everyone

Just a quick question

I just applied to MSc Therapeutic Counselling at Greenwich University sep 2010 intake and I got an interview on the 10th may which I'm really nervous about. the admissions tutor emailed me and told me there will a group interview and a one to one interview but she didn't say anything about maths and English tests. do they tell you before had or tell you when you get there about the tests. also I was wondering if theres any tips from someone who has had an interview at Greenwich University

Thank you :woo:
zahra1234
Hello everyone

Just a quick question

I just applied to MSc Therapeutic Counselling at Greenwich University sep 2010 intake and I got an interview on the 10th may which I'm really nervous about. the admissions tutor emailed me and told me there will a group interview and a one to one interview but she didn't say anything about maths and English tests. do they tell you before had or tell you when you get there about the tests. also I was wondering if theres any tips from someone who has had an interview at Greenwich University

Thank you :woo:

Have you checked their website? Maybe that will tell you whether you will need to take such tests.
Reply 2
mathew551
Have you checked their website? Maybe that will tell you whether you will need to take such tests.

I didn't find anything about that on their website.

I found that info on here www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=12705130300&topic=3866
I have never had an interview at Greenwich, but I'd be surprised if you had to do maths/english tests for something like that at Msc level.

What's your undergrad?
Reply 4
easter_bunny
I have never had an interview at Greenwich, but I'd be surprised if you had to do maths/english tests for something like that at Msc level.

What's your undergrad?

That's what I was thinking to. the Senior Lecturer and Admissions Tutor
that's invited me to an interview didn't say anything about that either.

My first degree was BA hons psychology and sociology
so i have my interview for therapeutic counselling msc at greenwich tomorrow and i was wondering... how was yours?!

marianne
I have an interview for the therapeutic counselling course on Monday. Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending