The Student Room Group

Graphic Products Exam 2010 :(

Alright people. i'm just wondering I had my graphics exam today and for me i feel like I buggered it up completely. For some reason my mind just went blank and i struggled on the last pages.

Basically I got 93/95 for c/w which is 60% of the final mark.

Say I got like a C in the exam would this more than likely average out to a C or what. enlighten me...
are you with OCR? if so, you have another chance with paper 2 next week.
anyway, 60% is more than half, so the coursework will have a greater impact on your final grade.
93/95 is very impressive, i would say A*?
so even if you get a C in this test, you are still quite likely to get an A, as long as you achieve something around a B in the second.
Reply 2
maths FTW...
are you with OCR? if so, you have another chance with paper 2 next week.
anyway, 60% is more than half, so the coursework will have a greater impact on your final grade.
93/95 is very impressive, i would say A*?
so even if you get a C in this test, you are still quite likely to get an A, as long as you achieve something around a B in the second.

nah man i think its the AQA one. just one 2 hour exam
jimbo lad
nah man i think its the AQA one. just one 2 hour exam

oh... still if you get a high C or a B, im sure that will be an A because of your amazing coursework.

Don't worry and just focus on any other exams :wink:
I totally fluffed my graphics and am in a similar position to you.. just need to focus on the tests i have left and hopefully do well in them.

Best of luck mate! :smile:
Reply 4
i had mine too, i thought it was an alright paper. except for the shockingly crazy rocket mechanism!!
Reply 5
PhoebeMay
i had mine too, i thought it was an alright paper. except for the shockingly crazy rocket mechanism!!

ye lol when i was asked to draw that I couldnt get my head round how the picture actually worked. and how do you draw 3d paper....

andway i just did a base with the rocket standing up hjahaha
Reply 6
By that point, I just gave up. Didn't even drawn that stupid 3D rocket. And with the drawing the rockets so you could fit 5 on the page, my mind went blank. I couldn't think of what kind of pattern it was. Walked out of the exam. Tessellation! Grrr.
Reply 7
9 Number
By that point, I just gave up. Didn't even drawn that stupid 3D rocket. And with the drawing the rockets so you could fit 5 on the page, my mind went blank. I couldn't think of what kind of pattern it was. Walked out of the exam. Tessellation! Grrr.

lol yeah i put four on there side by side, looking back i think how dumb but hey ho, hopefully my c/w has set me up ok for the exam

Latest

Trending

Trending