The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
hey yea im doing management and maths so i guess id share some modules with you? not really sure how the joint honours system works to be honest.. im sure it'll be fine for you to meet people. how come your living at home? did you not wanna go into halls? or just too expensive when you can live for free?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
or just too expensive when you can live for free?

That's the reason :biggrin: Plus I live right next to the train station so it takes me 10 min to get to Leeds.
Reply 3
I've applied for joint honours mathematics and music! :smile:
Reply 4
G100 Maths, you've found your first full on nerd. :wink: Looking forward to it? Just seen my revision list and i'm absolutely bricking it.
Reply 5
Yeah I've received that revision sheet too - I've forgotten everything over the summer
Reply 6
Really need to knuckle down with it but I still haven't got any accommodation. That's become my priority, I think there's been a major cock up down the line. Not amused.
Reply 7
i'm doing g100 maths too :biggrin: neeeeerrrd! or i prefer intellectual badass! :biggrin: haha
and don't worry, i'll come sit next to you haha
Reply 8
I'm doing G100 maths as well :smile: Haven't started the revision list yet..going to have to read up on my a level stuff I think!! see you all at uni :biggrin:
Reply 9
Finally, we have a bit of a clan forming (or tribe if you prefer). :biggrin:
Starting to look forward to it a bit more now. Can't find anyone in my block at oxley yet though. :/
Reply 10
Well we should at least swap phone numbers or add each other on facebook :biggrin:

Latest