The Student Room Group
All the time dude, all the time
Reply 2
op you need help your clearly a mentalist
Reply 3
only if i have several dream of me being a serail killer or me being a serial rapist which i can say them dreams only happen once every soo often not all the time lol
Reply 4
i dont think any of my dreams make sense. sometimes i realise that while i;m still dreaming it
Reply 5
I just had a left 4 dead stint, I would like to not dream about that
Reply 6
We have multiple dreams every night during our REM phase and what we don't always realise is that they are each separate from each other, usually with us waking up after each dream. Of course, we don't always remember these short periods of waking up after a dream because they are so short (10 seconds maybe, before drifting back to sleep), but it does happen.

If you want each dream to follow on from the other then you must consciously go into a dream after hving woken up from the previous one. Consciously going into a dream also means that you will be lucid in the dream, so you can do whatever the feck you like.
Reply 7
thanks for clearing that up i'll make sure to leave a note thats readable under 10seconds reading gon onto the light lol or dream your a comfortable rich millioniare hugh hefner in his prime or an oil tycoon heir lol, can dreams really be defined like sometimes mine are beyond sense and sometimes it weird i can't remember anything like in dreams i just wake up and can't remember anything!!
Reply 8
It is very difficult to remember dreams. If you don't make the effort to remember them minutes after having woken up then you will probably be unable to recall any details later on the day, or the details will be highly distorted. If you practise trying to recall dreams (eg, keep a dream journal which you will write in every morning after having woken up) then you will eventually be able to recall multiple dreams everynight in great detail.

Dreams are incredible and it's a shame to let the memories of them go to waste. 99% of the stuff our mind conjures up in our sleep is forgotten.
Reply 9
thats actually pretty cool i might actually have to try that do you know how long it takes to have vivd dreams?
Reply 10
All dreams are vivid when they are taking place, the problem is remembering the vividness when we wake up. If you spend a couple of minutes trying to remember your dreams whilst lying in bed after having woken up as well as making a note of them afterwards (preferably as soon as possible) then you will notice that you remember dreams with much more clarity within a week of trying.

The real fun, however, lies with lucid dreaming. This basically means that you are aware within your dream, and thus are able to manipulate it as you wish. There's more information on it here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
Teveth
All dreams are vivid when they are taking place, the problem is remembering the vividness when we wake up. If you spend a couple of minutes trying to remember your dreams whilst lying in bed after having woken up as well as making a note of them afterwards (preferably as soon as possible) then you will notice that you remember dreams with much more clarity within a week of trying.

The real fun, however, lies with lucid dreaming. This basically means that you are aware within your dream, and thus are able to manipulate it as you wish. There's more information on it here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

That is so cool. I've done that a couple of times without actually realising it.
Had a dream recently where I was epic-failing at a maths exam.

I was doing forward rolls all over the place as soon as I woke up.
Reply 13
Interesting thread about dreams!

Dreams always fascinate me! It's like going into another world :smile: I love the tips I was able to read here. Lucid Dreaming is pretty interesting!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending