The Student Room Group
surely you would know if you have met your offer or not just from your results?
Reply 2
Aren't you getting your results? :s-smilie:
student_one
My school is so rubbish and don't tell us anything... do i go on UCAS track after i've got my results ? thanks :smile:

If you don't meet your offer you should phone and ask the university
Reply 4
I heard they update your ucas track the day before results come out...
Reply 5
I think track changes from "Firm" to "Unconditional" or "Unsuccessful". What i've read anyway.
Reply 6
You can go on UCAs on the day you get your results and if it has been updated it will tell you whether you have achieved you place, well thats what I did last year. If you haven't met your offer (like I didn't) it may say you have been offered a change of course. If you're not sure whether you have made your offer just give your uni a ring and I'm sure they would help :smile: xx
They update UCAS track at ~7am on results day....

If that doesn't tell you then surely you can compare the results you get to your offers....
Reply 8
Jessikar
I think track changes from "Firm" to "Unconditional" or "Unsuccessful". What i've read anyway.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats what happened last year. Mine said change of course I think :smile:
Reply 9
Well i wasn't sure about comparing my results to the ucas points offer because some uni's make exceptions don't they.
UCAS updates at about 6am on the morning of results day. I went on that last year before I went to get my results. It either changes to Unsuccessful or Unconditional :smile:
*points at flowchart in her sig*
UCAS Track does update on the morning of results day but I think when your status changes is up to your uni as well.

I got up at like 6am on results day last year and I was constantly refreshing track but mine didnt update until after I had gone into college to get my results at 10.30am but some of my friends who had applied to other uni's already knew they had been accepted (or rejected) by about 7.30am.

I would definately suggest checking track before and after you get your results particularly if you just miss out on your grades/points needed like I did last year because the uni's do make exceptions and the only way to know for sure is to check on track.

If your track hasnt update by the time you have your results though, I would phone the uni to check what's going on :smile:

Good Luck!
xx
Reply 13
Rainbow-Swirl
UCAS Track does update on the morning of results day but I think when your status changes is up to your uni as well.

I got up at like 6am on results day last year and I was constantly refreshing track but mine didnt update until after I had gone into college to get my results at 10.30am but some of my friends who had applied to other uni's already knew they had been accepted (or rejected) by about 7.30am.

I would definitely suggest checking track before and after you get your results particularly if you just miss out on your grades/points needed like I did last year because the uni's do make exceptions and the only way to know for sure is to check on track.

If your track hasnt update by the time you have your results though, I would phone the uni to check what's going on :smile:

Good Luck!
xx

Thank you !! :smile:
Rainbow-Swirl

This. Last year, the results came out on Thursday morning and my firm university didn't update my status on Track until Friday night. I'd got a change of course offer, but it was something that I really didn't want to do so it was as bad as a rejection.

Latest

Trending

Trending