The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
If this isn't a troll, your step mum is a bitch.
EdwardFindlay
Hi I'm a new to this so please help me out here guys lol. well basically, I was in my room tonight when i was feeling a little frisky so naturally, i decided to 'relieve' myself. however, i didn't know my stepmum was in the next room :frown: she came barging in just as i was climaxing .. as you can all imagine this is very embarrasing for me. but to make matters worse, she shouted my father in as she screamed at me. this prompted my gran and younger brother to come running in. i feel so ashamed and i can't believe this has happened.. i daren't leave my room and i'm sure my family hate me. how can i get over this?

please TSR users, any advice weclome.

SHAME!!!!!!!!

You shud control your feelings instead taking out on your d*ck!!
Reply 82
mistermeowingtons
Ah, one of those doors.

Lol'd reallllllly hard
Reply 83
good old masterburton
Reply 84
EdwardFindlay
Hi I'm a new to this so please help me out here guys lol. well basically, I was in my room tonight when i was feeling a little frisky so naturally, i decided to 'relieve' myself. however, i didn't know my stepmum was in the next room :frown: she came barging in just as i was climaxing .. as you can all imagine this is very embarrasing for me. but to make matters worse, she shouted my father in as she screamed at me. this prompted my gran and younger brother to come running in. i feel so ashamed and i can't believe this has happened.. i daren't leave my room and i'm sure my family hate me. how can i get over this?

First off, always put posts as anonymous when you're posting things like this. And secondly, lol - why didnt you cover yourself as everyone started to come in? Next time do it when everyone's asleeep!
Reply 85
You're thinking about this the wrong way, OP.
You didn't get caught masturbating, she interrupted your masturbating!
She's acting like you're in the wrong. Of course you're not! She didn't even have the courtesy to knock, and it's not like you whacked one out in front of everyone. It's a disgrace on her part; if anyone had the audacity to do that to me, I'd make sure I wasn't the one left feeling embarrassed.

Masturbation is used to fulfil a hunger; similar to food, the only people who obsess about it are the clinically obese and the anorexic.
Yes, I did just suggest the reason she wants to guilt trip you is because her sex life sucks.
Reply 86
steadmusic
THATS AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :confused:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :') :clap2: :clap2: :mmm:
Keith Lemon
LOL. Masterburton....

lol, same reason why I clicked this on this thread :p:
At least now you know not to deploy your man missiles in a hostile environment.
This whole thread. Just...:rofl:
Reply 90
lol, danger ****.
Reply 91
well that wil teach you

it is easier to masturbate with your gran then she keeps it quiet
Reply 92
Lets play... Family Danger W***!!!

Invite all your relatives round next time , sit in your room, start jacking off and call everyone up!!!
Reply 93
azzatee
well that wil teach you

it is easier to masturbate with your gran then she keeps it quiet

why would i masterbait with my gran?????
Reply 94
Lou Reed
Another family torn apart by masterbation...

*masterburton, lol.
Reply 95
answer to this is easy. stop jerking off and start having sex
EdwardFindlay
why would i masterbait with my gran?????

LOL

MASTERBAIT
MASTERBURTON

masterbation really is oversimplified!!
EdwardFindlay
GCSEs may be over but I think you should go back to troll school to learn to be either funny, original or entertaining.
Littlebee22
LOL

MASTERBAIT
MASTERBURTON

masterbation really is oversimplified!!

This is the best thread this week!
Reply 99
You should have looked them in the eyes while you finished.

Then casually put your pants back on.

Latest