The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
che guevara
Does RHUL have a well equiped gym?

when i looked around i found it was sufficient enough for me to go for a full membership.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
It's decent, there's a few treadmills, bikes, elliptical, rowing machines, some weight machines, and a free weights room. There's always Egham Sports Centre if you want better equipment, alot more expensive though.
Reply 3
yeah but apparetly theres no swimming pool at RHUL! That's a but crap for a gym not to have a pool...but it is cheap i suppose
There is...they just built a lecture hall on top of it. Staines has a swimming pool, it's not that far if you take the train.
Reply 5
LosingAllHope
It's decent, there's a few treadmills, bikes, elliptical, rowing machines, some weight machines, and a free weights room. There's always Egham Sports Centre if you want better equipment, alot more expensive though.

Cool.. i only need the free weights room.. :p:
Reply 6
LosingAllHope
There is...they just built a lecture hall on top of it. Staines has a swimming pool, it's not that far if you take the train.

Good old spelthorne leisure centre. Ive been going there since the age of 5. The gym is pretty good btw, I just want to play 5-a-side all day long.

Latest

Trending

Trending