The Student Room Group
I'm so bored. I stumble around wherever I go eager and observant hoping to see anything which'll rid this soporific boredom. I was bored for the last four weeks, and I accepted it as a natural side-effect of long hours doing manual work and the summer, and tried to cultivate myself by reading, writing and learning. Now I'm bored of that, and I just want to have some fun.

Do you have any cocaine?
Reply 2
Glutamic Acid
I'm so bored. I stumble around wherever I go eager and observant hoping to see anything which'll rid this soporific boredom. I was bored for the last four weeks, and I accepted it as a natural side-effect of long hours doing manual work and the summer, and tried to cultivate myself by reading, writing and learning. Now I'm bored of that, and I just want to have some fun.

Do you have any cocaine?

Do much of a direct anti-boredom device. Try to get your dopamine high from elsewhere.
No. Some people can be bored of the world they live in because they are too intelligent for it, eg.f you're a savant and you're surrounded by idiots you'd be epically bored.
Reply 4
LOL sounds like an exam question

"do you agree with the following statements? explain why"
That was set out like an exam question.

I agree with the post above me by somethingbeautiful, people can be bored by others.

However, my Mum always says that 'only boring people get bored'. :smile:
Rimipie
LOL sounds like an exam question

"do you agree with the following statements? explain why"

Wow great minds!
Reply 7
Probably :dontknow: Still bored though. I think it's more lack of motivation that bores me. I've got loads I could do, just can't be arsed to do it :smile:
I just tend to read when I'm bored, and my friends bought me a guitar last week for my birthday, so I'm going to start to learn that.
Reply 9
DontWantYourBloodMoney
I just tend to read when I'm bored, and my friends bought me a guitar last week for my birthday, so I'm going to start to learn that.

Your friends bought you a guitar? You've got awesome friends man :p:

And in response to OP, yeah I reckon I'd agree with those statements :smile:
That guy must have been bored to make up **** like that.
Nick34121
Your friends bought you a guitar? You've got awesome friends man :p:

And in response to OP, yeah I reckon I'd agree with those statements :smile:

I know, over the moon about it :biggrin:
Yeah, but what if you're waiting for the bus, stuck in a queue, doing some boring homework, filling in a huge form or watching Scrubs? Even the most imaginitive and interesting individual would struggle to find excitement.
"If you're bored when you're alone, you're in bad company."
I'm bored with everything around me, not me.

Latest

Trending

Trending