The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2011 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

I was not expecting UBS to start ACs this early. If I were offered an AC this month do you think it would be possible to 'postpone' it for a few weeks as I wouldn't be able to make it to London this month?
Reply 1181
The Credit Suisse divisions on the App are so unclear
rye225
I think it comes under GCM, For me it was a toss up between Global corporate or global capital and I went with global capital

http://careers.bankofamerica.com/gcib/

Or you could just read the descriptions on the website...you can read, cant you?
SlyStallone
As far as i know, new born babies cannot speak and do not posses any knowledge of this world. You, on the other hand, are a young adult wanting to pursue a career in investment banking...i stand by my 'lol'

A young adult that has just started pursuing a career has no knowledge of the financial world. What I am saying is that you didn't know what AD meant until you learnt it, the same way I learnt it today. Did your teachers laugh at you at school?
Wish you good luck with your apps if u r applying.
Reply 1184
DO u need a CL for UBS IBD?
Reply 1185
How much are we expected to write for each of the sections in the UBS app comp Qs?
LSEfreak
How much are we expected to write for each of the sections in the UBS app comp Qs?

I wrote 3 sentences for one of my answers.

SlyStallone
lol shoot..

Regarding the male anatomy..

Wasn't too late last night, I only managed to stay up until like 10.30pm before duty called!
Reply 1187
Do we need to answer UBS comp questions as well as handing in cover letter
Reply 1188
econ0403
Do we need to answer UBS comp questions as well as handing in cover letter

Yes
Reply 1189
failed BAML numerical, that **** was hard!
on my ubs application for ibd i was never asked to add a cover letter.
Whats the wordlimit for UBS competency questions?
Reply 1192
I feel sick, my friend did BAML test in another name and the test she was given was so much easier, i feel robbed
Potintern
A young adult that has just started pursuing a career has no knowledge of the financial world. What I am saying is that you didn't know what AD meant until you learnt it, the same way I learnt it today. Did your teachers laugh at you at school?
Wish you good luck with your apps if u r applying.

Whats an AD?
rye225
failed BAML numerical, that **** was hard!

Sorry to hear that Rye. Was it not standard SHL?
Has Deutsche Bank got back to anyone yet?
I wonder what % of econ related uni students are actually applying this early
Reply 1197
facetious
I wonder what % of econ related uni students are actually applying this early

80%?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
what A levels? and GCSEs in english and maths did you get (provided they asked for them?) as milch said, probably auto filter

english A and maths B at GCSE. 3 As and a B at Alevel (without maths admittedly) and got a 1st in first year of uni BSc Economics.

but are you saying i was probably auto filtered for applying too early? in which case should i leave off apllying anywwhere else until october?
Anybody know when Morgan Stanley Open ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending