The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dogs are awesome.
I feel rather ill now . . .
Reply 22
If that dog was in my house I'd wear jeans to bed
Reply 23
I bet when I was able to see how the dog actually ate the toe...I'd totally puke. Although I give the dog some credit for being so heroic...poor dog! I wonder how the toe tasted. LOL!
Soo a little rat-dog eats an appendage of his owner and he is a hero?

K... :s-smilie:

A Labrador pulls a child to safety...hero.

An Alsatian defends his owner...hero.

A poodle yaps at its sleeping owner to wake up because there is a fire downstairs...hero.

A fat hungry Jack Russell eats his owners toe...its tasted human blood and needs to be put down. :/
ohh yeah, probably why i like the smilie so much!
Reply 26
erm...good boy?
Reply 27
gooooooood doggy :smile:
Reply 28
It's a very odd thing for a dog to do. Eat some infected body part? Not normally a good idea.
Reply 29
...here's a thought. Are toenails digestible?
Reply 30
Ew! I'm surprised the dog wasn't really ill :s-smilie:
The infected toe must have tasted awful.
Jordan-Kirby
Bet he woke up in the morning feeling a bit woof.

:ninja:

Ruff? :confused:

The dog ate it because it was gangrenous rather than an opportunity to eat a random toe.

Dogs are incredibly intelligent, my dog's tail had gangrene and ate it off (before we arranged for a second operation to remove the rest of the tail just in case). Also if anyone in my family is ill or injured the dog will sit and give company and lick wounds if they are uncovered.

It has also been known that dogs and cats can 'sense' their owner is about to die.
I<3LAMP
Ruff? :confused:

The dog ate it because it was gangrenous rather than an opportunity to eat a random toe.

Dogs are incredibly intelligent, my dog's tail had gangrene and ate it off (before we arranged for a second operation to remove the rest of the tail just in case). Also if anyone in my family is ill or injured the dog will sit and give company and lick wounds if they are uncovered.

It has also been known that dogs and cats can 'sense' their owner is about to die.

Woof/Ruff/Rough - Hungover.

That failed abysmally :sigh:
Reply 34
I'd be scared that he might randomly eat another of my toes when I'm asleep!
Reply 35
Woah what a lovely dog. :love: But how did it know that it needed to eat it? Or did it just get hungry one night? :colondollar:
Reply 36
Could have been worse, imagine if he had an STD and it ate something else, he wouldn't think it was such a hero then!

Odd story in all though!
Jordan-Kirby
Woof/Ruff/Rough - Hungover.

That failed abysmally :sigh:

No, I didn't get the joke.

Dw though, my Dad uses the feelin ruff line waaaaay too often I see it coming!
I<3LAMP
No, I didn't get the joke.

Dw though, my Dad uses the feelin ruff line waaaaay too often I see it coming!

I mean my joke failed abysmally.

Haha, it's okay :yep:
Now I'm worried.

Tonight I feast on dog.

Latest

Trending

Trending